Brix, Buds & Blades: Knifemaker420's Auto Perpetual Garden

Here's a recent knife I finished :cool:
20190727_202415.jpg

6.5" overall length with a 3" blade. Made from CPM S35VN steel with stabilized curly Koa scales, black linen micarta bolsters and white G10 spacers.
Please let me know what you think.

Thanks for looking
Have a knife day
You are so talented !! Nice piece !!

Teenage wedding auto day 47
Watered tonight 2gal RO water with 20 drops of tea. Going to pull her out and clean out the flarf tomorrow night.
Starting to develop a couple leaves with the same burnt looking spots that took over my last 2 plants. It's only 3 or 4 leaves right now, hope it doesn't spread
20191116_200111.jpg
20191116_200132.jpg
20191116_200143.jpg
20191116_200137.jpg
20191116_200157.jpg

You already watered? If so, it's a shame. I'd have recommended a strong GI drench.

Please do a DeStress foliar ASAP. Just once.

Next watering, mix 1 oz. GI and 5 drops of Tea in that same 2 gallons and use that.

Also, while it isn't hurting anything, I'm wondering why you're using so much Tea and using it for straight water drenches? I'd adopt the 1/4 strength Transplant regimen on this one.

Did the watering 2 nights ago now and did do a destress Foliar last night after I thinned the lower stuff. My next watering is scheduled to be a GI drench as it is and I have been giving 20ml in 2 gallons of ro water.
@Duggan told me that I wasnt giving enough gi, trans or tea so had me double the amounts I had been giving them. My DDA turned around but my M.O.B never recovered

Read the website! ""
Notably, some growers have found that essential oil and resin production can be increased by using 1/4 oz. of Transplant per 5 gallons of water. Please note, this does not mean 1/4 oz. FOR EVERY PLANT, but 1/4 oz. into 5 gallons of water.
Please take note that some strains often require higher doses than 1 mil per gallon of soil. If the plants seem underfed, don't be afraid to increase or even double Growth Ionic or Transplant drenches, especially if dunking the plants in veg. CYCLE.
""

Try feeding this every time you do straight water.

Next drench, mix it up like I said above and you'll be back on track.

Congrats on the harvest Knife! Those buds are looking amazing, I am sure this won't be the best one, you will have better and better yield in future as well! :green_heart:

Teenage wedding auto day 50
Woke up this morning and T.W was looking super happy. More so than I think I've seen from her. Leaves praying hard and just exuding an air of contentment.
When I did my thinning out of the lower stuff I also pulled the spotty leaves and 3 days later am not seeing any new ones. Still went ahead and did the oz of GI in 2gal ro water this evening.
Still looking pretty happy and praying
20191119_193706.jpg
20191119_193721.jpg

Buds forming
20191119_193726.jpg
20191119_193732.jpg

Have you ever been in any of the hydro lite stores in the city?

I was at the one just off white mud, as well as the one in behind rexal arena. I picked up a 3 gallon watering jug from the store and it’s great! I love it!

I saw your watering canister and it made me think of that lol, Carry on!
:popcorn:

Have you ever been in any of the hydro lite stores in the city?

I was at the one just off white mud, as well as the one in behind rexal arena. I picked up a 3 gallon watering jug from the store and it’s great! I love it!

I saw your watering canister and it made me think of that lol, Carry on!
:popcorn:
Yeah I drive by Hydro-lite (by rexal) every day on my way to and from work. I've got a small shop right around the corner from my place where I can pop on for anything that cant wait till my next day of work. My can is 1.5g (2 if filled right to the top) and I added a 3' length of clear 3/4" hose off the spout. Makes it easier to get into the hard to reach spots.

Finished up some culinary knives this weekend.
A fillet knife for a customer and a 3 pc kitchen set for stock on my page.
20191124_150537.jpg
20191124_150729.jpg

Thanks for looking
Have a knife day
Stunning! As usual. LoL
:bravo:

Teenage wedding auto day 57
Looking like using up all my GI drench hasn't stopped the progression of whatever deficiency I've been having with all my plants in DBBHB.
She still looks fairly happy and praying hard but turning yellow and getting rust spots that turn into hard, crispy leaves. :-(
20191126_063115.jpg
20191126_063142.jpg
20191126_063121.jpg

It's so wierd, they grow amazingly right up untill they start to flower then they start to turn on me. Really wish I could figgure this shit out. Pretty frustrated to say the least. Almost ready to quit the kit since I cant seem to make it work even with the advice of Doc and Duggan. Dont wantnto grow anymore sickly plants.......
Thanks for looking,
Have a knife day

Sorry to hear of your bad luck Knife. Have you used Destress lately?

Edit - I also suspect not having the GI might hinder calcium supply and uptake, so if you don't have any more GI, I suggest trying any calmag product as most have plenty calcium and nitrate.

Teenage wedding auto day 57
Looking like using up all my GI drench hasn't stopped the progression of whatever deficiency I've been having with all my plants in DBBHB.
She still looks fairly happy and praying hard but turning yellow and getting rust spots that turn into hard, crispy leaves. :-(
20191126_063115.jpg
20191126_063142.jpg
20191126_063121.jpg

It's so wierd, they grow amazingly right up untill they start to flower then they start to turn on me. Really wish I could figgure this shit out. Pretty frustrated to say the least. Almost ready to quit the kit since I cant seem to make it work even with the advice of Doc and Duggan. Dont wantnto grow anymore sickly plants.......
Thanks for looking,
Have a knife day

You don't have a deficiency. That's simply impossible. What you do have is poor roots and a few other problems. Limp to a harvest here and concentrate on the apprentice grow. BTW, where's the link to that?

Back
Top Bottom