Brix! The Quest For Grade AAA Organic Cannabis

Hey mr. K. glad u enjoyed. I'm on the fence with tut. Its a potant strain but idk. Maybe i let it go too long. I should have taken samples as it finished to see when to harvest. Id say its a good sativa dom hybrid but doesnt have that getup and go I'm looking for. The high lasts a while and its mostly in the head but can get a little heavy. I guess I'm more of a fan of one or the other over a hybrid.

Bout to smoke a blunt now. If i think of anything else ill post it
:ganjamon: very euphoric and heavy in the head.

Hmmmm...sounds interesting! :drool:

I typically like the indicas that make you feel like you got hit in the back of the head with a 2x4 - only, without the pain! :ganjamon:

Hey RF! Hope all is well. If you start another journal drop a link here.

:passitleft:

All is well thanks ween, i have a lot of journal catch up to do. Hope everything is well with you. I have one going but its in regular soil. Hopefully I'll get to recook intime for the next set of plants.

Thanks mr. Krip :passitleft:
Hmmmm...sounds interesting! :drool:

I typically like the indicas that make you feel like you got hit in the back of the head with a 2x4 - only, without the pain! :ganjamon:
Im the same. Im Used to feeling heavy in my body but heavy in my head is a newer feeling. Its almost like pressure in my head but not. Helps with sleep pretty good but that all may just be from the late harvest.

Back
Top Bottom