Brix! The Quest For Grade AAA Organic Cannabis

That one is getting bushy now :)

Thanks pw! They are starting to take off now. Very excited

If it were Transplant, I might agree with 3-4 ml per gallon, but they're looking nice and green, so I'd stick with a dunk/soak with 2ml Growth. If they look weak later, a strong Trans will be more effective. Growth drench can be tricky in small pots.

But hey, nice recovery! They were looking pretty sad for awhile. :high-five:

Thanks GT. Will do the GE at 2Ml. I haven't done any trans at all following Docs advice to do repeated GE.

I was reading his site and he recommends trans with every watering, if im reading correctly. Can you confirm please?

"Transplant Drench Should be used when transplanting, during the veg phase and throughout the bloom phase alternating with Growth Ionic Drench. Like all other drenches, it is used at .5 to 1 mil per gallon of soil.

Notably, some growers have found that essential oil and resin production can be increased by using 1/4 oz of Transplant per 5 gallons of water evenly distributed to every plant with each and every watering....whether that's with a drench OR with just plain water. Please note, this does not mean ¼ oz TO EVERY PLANT, but 1/4 oz into 5 gallons of water.

**That's 1/4 tsp of Transplant added to each drench and watering, per gallon of water being used.**"

so what i should be doing now that the plants are back on track is

GE + 1/4tsp trans per liquid gal + tea-->water + trans + tea--> Trans + Tea--> repeat

thats what i will be doing after my rescue drench and today ill water do GE + 1/4tsp trans per liquid gal, yes?

Damn, I forgot his advice for more Growth drench.

Yeah, a lot of us always used 1/4 dose of Trans in every watering. That sure wouldn't hurt until Doc chimes in again. That one needs/needed water now. Soak 'em good in a 1/4 dose of Trans and you'll be fine.

To me, they just don't look like they need a strong shot of Energy drench right now.

Damn, I forgot his advice for more Growth drench.

Yeah, a lot of us always used 1/4 dose of Trans in every watering. That sure wouldn't hurt until Doc chimes in again. That one needs/needed water now. Soak 'em good in a 1/4 dose of Trans and you'll be fine.

To me, they just don't look like they need a strong shot of Energy drench right now.
x2

Big help, thanks GT! Will add in some trans. The other pots have a little bit more weight but are close. Should i water all 4 or wait until they loose a little more weight?

Should i continue with the rescue drench at this point @Doc Bud

I won't hurt to wait a day for the others, if you haven't already.

:Namaste:

Alright 1 plant got GE + Trans + Tea Drench. The others should be ready very soon. They feel so light. They will get the same drench then a rescue drench unless doc advises against the rescue drench.

Anything too tall got a topping, ill top the other plants as they get watered and i think that will be all the topping for this grow.

Wow, those have recovered really nicely Rich. Amazing how much greener they are in such a short amount of time. Now I am looking forward to what you do training wise with them!

Wow, those have recovered really nicely Rich. Amazing how much greener they are in such a short amount of time. Now I am looking forward to what you do training wise with them!

Thanks Van. Just goes to show the power of Docs kit. Minerals, microbes, and magic!

A March flip will still beat the summer heat.

Thanks pw i didnt even realize. Its perfect timing!

There are two girls about ready for a drench but seeing if the pots lighten up or start to wilt a bit before i do. Hoping to do two today and the last pot may take another day or two

They'll definitely wilt after a soak - no problemo. If you hit the timing right, they should be spiking tomorrow morning. If not, the next day. You're going to get a surge of growth now, so be ready. :slide: When do you plan to upcan?

Back
Top Bottom