Brix! The Quest For Grade AAA Organic Cannabis

Yep. I'd just use a credit card and a table top and arrange 4 equal piles.

The reason I'm suggesting Super Drench is the purple petioles. As you get your humidity under control, the plant's metabolism is going to go way up (good thing!) and it's going to want a bit more energy. This move will take you from good to great!

If your approaching 30 days and were going to Cat would you still hold off and do the super drench?

If your approaching 30 days and were going to Cat would you still hold off and do the super drench?

IN this case, yes. Ideally, these issues would have been addressed/non-existant due to a proper environment and proper feeding early on.

As we can see on this journal, when things are done right, the plants respond. The Super Drench should put these lovelies right into the High Brix locker room and give them their shot to shine.

IN this case, yes. Ideally, these issues would have been addressed/non-existant due to a proper environment and proper feeding early on.

As we can see on this journal, when things are done right, the plants respond. The Super Drench should put these lovelies right into the High Brix locker room and give them their shot to shine.

Thanks Doc,

I was just asking @Graytail in pm about my plants.

They were mothers I never intended to flower and was going to toss, but since I didn't have anything to put in the flower tent, I added them.

These plants did not receive dedicated attention in veg, but are looking good except the purple petioles. Graytail recommended I do a heavy TP which I did on three and was going to do the 4th tonight.

I am only giving them a gallon of drench/water at a time so they need it every 2 or 3 days.
I gave the 3, 20ml TP + 3 ml Tea the 4th plant doesn't use water as fast as the rest.

SO I am thinking maybe give them all a super drench and then the 1st Cat. If I do that 1st Cat will be around 31 days since flip.

Do you see any harm in that? or perhaps you have other recommendations?

Thanks Doc, my plants are looking better every grow and thanks for refunding me the $12 on shipping because you managed to get my entire order in one box. Not many who have that kind of integrity these days.
:thanks:

No worries OL and thanks Doc. Humidity is getting better and better every day. These girls are gonna shine!

Thanks Rich,
I saw Doc recommend that and wondered if it might be good in my situation as well.
Unless he says differently I will continue my same feeding schedule.
I do have snake oil I could add to the brix spraying if that would help clear up purple petioles.

Thanks Doc,

I was just asking @Graytail in pm about my plants.

They were mothers I never intended to flower and was going to toss, but since I didn't have anything to put in the flower tent, I added them.

These plants did not receive dedicated attention in veg, but are looking good except the purple petioles. Graytail recommended I do a heavy TP which I did on three and was going to do the 4th tonight.

I am only giving them a gallon of drench/water at a time so they need it every 2 or 3 days.
I gave the 3, 20ml TP + 3 ml Tea the 4th plant doesn't use water as fast as the rest.

SO I am thinking maybe give them all a super drench and then the 1st Cat. If I do that 1st Cat will be around 31 days since flip.

Do you see any harm in that? or perhaps you have other recommendations?

Thanks Doc, my plants are looking better every grow and thanks for refunding me the $12 on shipping because you managed to get my entire order in one box. Not many who have that kind of integrity these days.
:thanks:
Do the Super Drench and make a note to feed heavy earlier next time.

Came home from work and the exhaust vent fell out the window. Tent was 88, according to my thermometer high was 89 room temp 87 and humidity spiked to 70 not sure for how long. Some of the hairs on two plants on the right look burnt and curly like they are maturing but it wasn't like that this morning. Think its heat stress. Ill post picks later once my wife is done with her nap. So annoyed.

Thanks PW, Been one of those days. Your probably right. I'll post pics probably tomorrow lights about to go off. I'm not to sure but it seems like humidity spiked when temps went up so hopefully the VPD helped but when i got home it was 88 and under 30% in the tent. I really have no idea what happened. Wishing for the best. I turned down the lights to low, blocked all the vents and cranked the hvac. Temps went down quick once the vent was up lights went back to full tilt. Hope that doesn't stress them more.

Thanks pw! Yeah, they are fine. Maybe some heat stress. It's so strange, theTwo plants on the right with hair tips turning brown and two plants on the left look normal and fine. Anyways humidity is just under 40% right now.

Dead withered tips

Normal

Oh yea! Didn't miss a beat. Looking good Rich:cool:

Thanks TB! Can't let something stupid like that mess up my first good grow in a while. That vent won't fall out again!

You said the plants on the right dried out faster too right? Maybe your intake exhaust is running too much air across those pots and plants stressing them a bit too. Just a thought.. they look damn good though man. A little heat aint gonna hurt those bad girls!

Yeah, super strange. The plants on the left dried out needed water well before the plants on the right last time but this time only the plants on the right were affected. Weird. I'll have to play around with my setup more. Thanks IT! A high of 89 isn't the worst. Definitely could have been way worse if I was using a different style of lighting I'm sure the heat would have been way more.

Thanks TB! Can't let something stupid like that mess up my first good grow in a while. That vent won't fall out again!

Yeah, super strange. The plants on the left dried out needed water well before the plants on the right last time but this time only the plants on the right were affected. Weird. I'll have to play around with my setup more. Thanks IT! A high of 89 isn't the worst. Definitely could have been way worse if I was using a different style of lighting I'm sure the heat would have been way more.

You could give them a rotation (Pots on left moved to the right side) and see
if the issue moves or stays on the left ? that will tell you if its environment (Sub Climate)

Back
Top Bottom