BrixNewb's First Grow & Beyond

That damn Octopot with either Texas Tomato or Mega Crop has made around 13 ounces off one plant twice now, I definitely think that she could be just what you need!

Noted.
Hmmm... octo pot ehhh?
Now I gotta try something else. No time. You're crampin my schedule with your simple words.
Plus... ya know I'm too damn cheap to buy one.... so now I gotta make my own. So crampin my world up!

Noted.
Hmmm... octo pot ehhh?
Now I gotta try something else. No time. You're crampin my schedule with your simple words.
Plus... ya know I'm too damn cheap to buy one.... so now I gotta make my own. So crampin my world up!
Hey, I am stepping out and trying new things and now my yields are up blowing away what I did before with inconsequential quality loss.

Hey hey, just filtered thru and obviously this thread has my attention. So hi guys.

Noted.
Hmmm... octo pot ehhh?
Plus... ya know I'm too damn cheap to buy one.... i cant so now I gotta make my own. So crampin my world up!

Well if your going to build one... step into my office

I cnt belive im reading 13oz off 1 plant that's beast.. I hope I pull off somthing off the sort.

Hey hey, just filtered thru and obviously this thread has my attention. So hi guys.

Well if your going to build one... step into my office

I cnt belive im reading 13oz off 1 plant that's beast.. I hope I pull off somthing off the sort.
I think my previous record yield was 8 ounces before Octpots. Since Octopots 12 ounces is about an average. And I just dump 5 grams/gallon of MegaCrop and 5mL/gallon of CalMag in there. That's it. I don't look to the plant for any cues, etc. I am an ok grower, definitely not on the level of a lot of people here. The Octopot does all the heavy lifting for you.

Agreed it does do alot of the work. And the fact it hybrodizes it's root system to tale what ever the heck it needs is mega... half my problem was finding a happy watering schedule... since I started pissing about with the octopots, everything's ran smoother then a baby's bum...

20190723_160441.jpg
20190723_160426.jpg

Hey Brixnewb, don't let me hear you saying your an "ok" grower...... damn bro, I found your produce as fine as any this ole bird has has experienced. And now you have pulled 13 zips twice off that Octopot ....... shee ot......
Hey, I am just following the directions that good growers who have gone before me have set out. I am good at following directions and it works. Doesn't give me a green thumb. ;) But happy to hear you are liking it.

Hey @BrixNewb ,
Are you leaning more towards megacrop than TTF?
No, I haven't used TTF enough to say I am leaning more towards one or the other. I have used TTF on a few plants but not enough to make a judgement. I have used Mega Crop at 5 grams per gallon with CalMag at 5mL per gallon and usually add Silica as well. I have gotten 19.35 ounces from one plant in an Octopot with Mega Crop. So I know that Mega Crop is capable of doing the job with good quality and yield. I am almost out of Mega Crop and will start running just TTF. So it will be a couple months before I am equipped to answer that question. I am hoping TTF can do just as good because I like the ease of mixing and feeding versus Mega Crop which takes a few minutes to dissolve. But time will tell.

No, I haven't used TTF enough to say I am leaning more towards one or the other. I have used TTF on a few plants but not enough to make a judgement. I have used Mega Crop at 5 grams per gallon with CalMag at 5mL per gallon and usually add Silica as well. I have gotten 19.35 ounces from one plant in an Octopot with Mega Crop. So I know that Mega Crop is capable of doing the job with good quality and yield. I am almost out of Mega Crop and will start running just TTF. So it will be a couple months before I am equipped to answer that question. I am hoping TTF can do just as good because I like the ease of mixing and feeding versus Mega Crop which takes a few minutes to dissolve. But time will tell.
Thanks for the info, keep me posted if you come to a definitive conclusion.

Back
Top Bottom