Broke main stem

Hebrewdiver

Greetings fellow farmers,
I started my first ever grow of a Auto. I have been growing from seed to 3-4 weeks and decided to LST in hopes of increasing yield. I bent the main stem and tied down. Everything was okay until a couple days later I went to break off a fan leaf to give the rest more light and damnit I hear a snap and the main branch broke pretty good but not off. I immediately pull it back up to where the pieces came back together and tied it off. I sprayed some foliage booster on it hoping that will help it to heal. Question: Have I blown it or do y'all think she will recover and be fine. or will the break cause her to be to stressed?

Greetings fellow farmers,
I started my first ever grow of a Auto. I have been growing from seed to 3-4 weeks and decided to LST in hopes of increasing yield. I bent the main stem and tied down. Everything was okay until a couple days later I went to break off a fan leaf to give the rest more light and damnit I hear a snap and the main branch broke pretty good but not off. I immediately pull it back up to where the pieces came back together and tied it off. I sprayed some foliage booster on it hoping that will help it to heal. Question: Have I blown it or do y'all think she will recover and be fine. or will the break cause her to be to stressed?
She will recover but will cut your yeild way back duct tape works wonders 👌

Back
Top Bottom