Broke my bong

HydroponicFireman

Took a massive hit of some brand new Maui Wowie, .....fresh packed bowl, new ice cubes and fresh water.....exhaled and got light headed and wobbly.

I then noticed I had been staring at my bong in two pieces on the floor for a solid minute.

Strong ass weed though.....wow.

I would have posted in 420 Lounge > Tragedies but couldn't find it.

DSCN2045.JPG

Anyone experienced with glass blowing? This should be salvageable, right?

That sucks dude. They can be expensive. I just got a new one myself. Has two shower head perks build in and a honey comb perk on the side that also acts like an ash catch so the shitty ashes don't get into the bong itself. I love bongs.
Looks like you had a classic beaker bong? I'm telling you man, get a new one with at least two perks in it. LIFE CHANGING! LOL.
Also pickup a bottle of "Orange chronic". It's for cleaning bongs and water pipes. Works like magic! No scrubbing!

rip but looking how dirty the bong is... maybe its better you get a cleaner one

LOL so true, but thats actually clean. :ganjamon: I took a year off smoking and let rubbing alcohol, bleach and various other substances soak in that SOAB. Cleaner one is one the way for sure, but I'll try repairing it anyway.

That sucks dude. They can be expensive. I just got a new one myself. Has two shower head perks build in and a honey comb perk on the side that also acts like an ash catch so the shitty ashes don't get into the bong itself. I love bongs.
Looks like you had a classic beaker bong? I'm telling you man, get a new one with at least two perks in it. LIFE CHANGING! LOL.
Also pickup a bottle of "Orange chronic". It's for cleaning bongs and water pipes. Works like magic! No scrubbing!

Big fan of bongs! Sounds like one im considering getting that can be disassembled and have pieces switched out. The broken one has 3 percs at the bottom which is why I think I could never get that part clean. The top you could completely fill with ice. Loved it. Does Orange Chronic really work that well? Does it have de-greaser in it or something? I use rubbing alcohol and epsom salt mixed in....works really well and is cheap.

Yes, I find the Orange Chronic works really well but alcohol and salt is basically what it is. It has some citrus cleaning agents in it too I believe. You don't even need to scrub anything other than the main bowl and down stem. You just dump some in and shake the shit out of it for a couple minutes and rinse... Great stuff!

Those modular bongs are cool. Sounds like that's what your looking at. You can customize them to suite your taste.

I might have to try it or make my own I think they sell that orange stuff online for cheap. Thats the one, plus if I break it again, I will only have to replace one part :ganjamon:

Yep, that's true. The modular bongs do have a few advantages. The only disadvantage if you even what to call it that, would be that some people would get carried away and spend a fortune on building a "monster" bong lol. In other words, If too many pieces are added you will need a vacuum to suck the smoke out of it lol. The more water traps, and twists and turns the more suction required. I would think after just 3 modular sections one would want to stop or else you sacrifice function over aesthetics.

As someone who has smoked out of a 3 foot bong (friend was gifted a 3 foot tall, 300+ year old wine bottle which he turned into a bong), I've crossed that one off my bucket list and wont be retrying. Its horrible. lol I thought I collapsed a lung.

Back
Top Bottom