Broke my main stem

keikei

hi guys! A newbie here!

Im growing 4 sweet afghani delicious by sweet seeds
I'm on my 30th day of veg.
they are growing healthily although i have some problems with fungus(i think) on the main stem my seller advised me to spray what he gave me some linseed oil.

today when i was trying to bend the main branch it broke as in totally broke. I read in some forum here that i could tape it or leave it but unfortunately i got all worried and trimmed all the parts and replanted it.
will my bigger plant die? or those that have i replanted will they live? I'm not even sure if i cut it right.

plss help!

thanksss

420-magazine-mobile1018624789.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Did you soak the end that broke off in a root hormone? Did you put in water till it had roots? If not Those you replanted prob will die. In short,You have to soak the end that broke off in water. Like it's a clone.

Your plant that's still in the soil should live.

"Just look at the flowers." THE WALKING DEAD.

My First DWC Grow - Unknown Strain

i didnt soak it in with root hormone coz i didnt have any i just soaked it with normal water with the green tubes like what they do with clones. yes.

if my plant in the soil will live should i wait more time for it to grow and move it to flower or should i consider the same time like the others i planted?

thanks for your help.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

if my plant in the soil will live should i wait more time for it to grow and move it to flower or should i consider the same time like the others i planted?

Kind of depends on your setup and up to you too, if you don't have separate areas for Flower and Veg then really no decision to make, you will get less but you will still get flowers if you keep it with the others. The cuttings could take but it is a lower percentage odds than with the cloning stuff, so less likely but still possible. Tape trick does work a lot of the time, but it has to be connected still partially and way less odds of it working if you cut it and try to tape it back on, it is amazing how much abuse they can take and still stay alive.

thank you for your time. really appreciate it, the plant with the broken stem is actually growing healthy. cheers!.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Back
Top Bottom