Broken fan leaf during 1st week of bloom - What to do?

Should be fine. Hardy plants. Little defoliation wont hurt. If you can, post a pic. Good luck

Pics would definitely help but even still one fan leaf isn't anything to worry about I learned the hard way but a good defoil. The week before going into flower is very helpful.
During flower there are mixed opinions around here wether yes or no and how much but I went ahead and did it twice during flower as I ran outta space in such close quaters.

Just some food for thought

UPDATE: I went ahead and fully removed the fan leaf last night, I checked on my lady today (just after her dark cycle) an shes looking good. Thanks for the responses.

Also, I germinated 5 bag seeds, 4 took and are 5 days into flowering cycle. So far Ive identified that 3 of the 4 are female (one is being stubborn and wont show yet) What are the chances I have all fem seeds? I do know that the original grower was trying to polinate a single plant, but his entire crop was polinated by accident.

What are your thoughts?

There was a journal I saw when I first joined a couple months ago where he was growing 4 or 6 plants in a single tote and asked the same question.

What are the chances they might be female?

Well sure enough he ended up having all female
So I know it's definetely possible lol
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

Thanks lootznbootz! I sure hope so too! I probably have over 60-70 seeds from the bag I got. I guess only time will tell.

I found the journal I was talking about earlier
It was 5chord...
Very awesome journal! Learned a hell of a lot reading it Too
And with 50 Or 60 seeds I think your going to find your fair share of females!
Find a male... chop and drop another seed

Awesome LEDRF! No, really..I got a kick out of your post. It definitely brightened my day! She's doing great, plus by getting rid of that huge fan leaf it gave me more room in my small box grow.

To anyone else following this thread. ..my 4th plant "showed" today...its another girl! That's 4 of 4 females from bag seed. (I should probably start a grow journal..lol)

Back
Top Bottom