broken piece rules

smokin joe

im chillen smokin with my cousin. hes a stoner like me. blazin all day. im sittin with his $20 glass chillum on my lap forget about stand up and it falls breaks to pieces. how do i repay him? simply give him 20 call it even. or do i take him to the head shop and buy him a new better piece of equal or lesser value?:allgood:

Yeah, since you broke it, take him to get him a new one. And when you blaze it, Id say try and contribute more bowls than him.

CustomMX6 said:
it was only 20 bucks....

You should take him to buy one, and then blaze him out with his new pipe and YOUR weed lol

I like this answer.

that is the classic stoner party foul. ive done it.

just talk to him and make a deal, he cant be to upset about 20$ even though u could just give him money, it would be nicer to buy him a new one! (and then u get to smoke out a new piece)

Yea, don't say "I didn't mean to"...someone broke my $20 piece, but it was a nice one...only had her for a month and a half. He didn't repay me or anything...just basicaly laughed. Pissed me off, but I do like my new peice better, but still.

I would get him a really cool new one. maybe a new pouch. then smoke him up. dont you seriously LOVE it when you get a cool piece from a friend??? whenever I see that piece I think of that person. So when you have company over and you whip out the new cool piece that (name) got me everyone will be like ooooooooooo ahhhhhhhhh.

Back
Top Bottom