Broken plant question

VAGUEtrain

so i do beleive ive read in a different thread that if your plant is split vertically it can be saved.. by taping it... well one of our buds had that happen and i taped it, she seems to be holding together pretty well, but time will tell.. i just had a question for whoever knows of or has tried this technique.... Do you think super glue would work? i mean it has been known in the world wars to be used as a substitute for stiches etc.etc. anyway do any of you guys have any input ? :ganjamon:

vague

Hmmm, super glue, never... a plant, whatever it is, do not support that! you should maybe find some resinal stuff (biological) then you use a ribbon to keep the two pieces together, then a support for the top of the broken part as it will not move too much due to some wind or so if external growing.

i may be wrong, but it happen to me to have one time a plant who got that treatment and it worked well...

yeah lucky, i would prefer something organic , but its was just a simple thought. and i was also loooking for a cheap soultion.

racefan thank you, i used scotch tape and used a thin strip of duct to better adhese it. she seems to be doing fine.. she hasnt wilsted or anything near the branch , so lets hope mother nature does a good job at repairing her :]

nd who knows maybe in the future i will do an experiment with super glue tessting . hehehe :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom