Broken plant?

Cadams081287

Trying to main line my plant. I topped it already and let the 2 new stems grow out out of the main one. When I finally thought they were good to bend, they split at the seam on the bottom a little bit. Where the new stems connect to the original. Will it Repair itself or did I mess up my plant.

It's no problem. Tape it with black electrical tape. It will heal itself. I've done it too. No biggie. Trust me.

The only problem is it is right in the crease so it would be really awkward to tape it lol. I'm wondering if I just leave it, will it figure itself out or will it eventually die

Some growers, I have seen video, Africa or similar, actually split the plant right down to the ground, and let it grow that way,, with me own eyes I seen it

The only problem is it is right in the crease so it would be really awkward to tape it lol. I'm wondering if I just leave it, will it figure itself out or will it eventually die

Just tape around it. I'll see if I have a pic of mine.

Before
420-magazine-mobile1252314426.jpg

After using tape to help
420-magazine-mobile1892696111.jpg

I agree with The Germinator, tape becomes your best friend. I have seen pictures of splitting the stem but have yet to try it out myself. The problem you might run into with just letting it heal on its own is the growth for that one shoot will slow down.

420-magazine-mobile1984301620.jpg

I know it doesn't look like that big of a deal in this picture but within days the growth doubles on the healthy side which will make fluxing/mainlining difficult.

Found mine. See it at the bottom? After I harvested this plant I took the tape off and tryed to break it. It didn't break where it healed. It was very strong.
420-magazine-mobile1413964352.jpg

Back
Top Bottom