Broken stem

Sinista2006

...well i royally f***** up today... after checking on mah mary jane i found the knot i had trained her with had come loose and a few leaves were burned... that's not the real drama tho... after retying her i think i got carried away or somethin, coz the damn stem snapped. it just snapped!
then, after trying to patch s*** up i forgot the new lst knot i had just tied and guess what?? yeah you guessed it, i snapped the stem again, this time just a bit above the first snap. so f*** me. this just isn't my day. matter of fact, this just wasn't my bloody month! now i tried patching her up a little, gave her some well needed drink and rest but i fear the worst... damnit.... still crossing my fingers tho, perhaps, nay, hopefully, the plantshop has some sort of healing liquid for these type of injuries!?! this means a lot of stress for my darling mary. i'm gonna have to back up off of her and not touch/train her for at least two weeks or longer...hopefully she'll recover ok from this ordeal... damn, and she was coming along so nicely... if she doesn't recuperate from this little drama within fourteen days i'm gonna have to cut her up so i can at least save some clones off her...

aarrgh... image pending approval.... the drama...
oh well...

Re: Broken stem :(

Why are you training her in a knot? can you post a pic?

damn2.jpg

damn1.jpg

the horror...

i SNAPPED ONE OF MY PLANTS STEMS A FEW WEEKS AGO WHEN TRANSPLANTiNG. THEY WERE ALOT YOUNGER THAN YOURES BUT i JUST WANTED TO MAKE iT CLEAR THAT i ACCiDENTLY SNAPPED ONE OF MY BABiES RiGHT iN HALF, N YOU SHOULD SEE HER NOW. STiLL ALiVE AND THRiVING. ABOUT TO GO iNTO FLOWERiNG iN LiKE 2 DAYSZ

whoa

stop shouting b

you giving me a headache

lol

i SNAPPED ONE OF MY PLANTS STEMS A FEW WEEKS AGO WHEN TRANSPLANTiNG. THEY WERE ALOT YOUNGER THAN YOURES BUT i JUST WANTED TO MAKE iT CLEAR THAT i ACCiDENTLY SNAPPED ONE OF MY BABiES RiGHT iN HALF, N YOU SHOULD SEE HER NOW. STiLL ALiVE AND THRiVING. ABOUT TO GO iNTO FLOWERiNG iN LiKE 2 DAYSZ

nice to know they survived man...

however, this girl right here was already flowering for a couple of weeks....

SSM10359.JPG

...hope she survives this ordeal...

ssup endo

i use some cfl's, 4 @ 100w = 400w

i suppose if i had used HPS i would've had bigger buds but also a bigger electricity bill...

this is juist some homegrown for mahself

Yeah, It might be a good idea on holding off on flower for a little bit so she can heal(hoping its a she). I say this because since the plant is tramatized from you breaking it adding the stress of changing light schedual might make it rough for the plant. It might not matter either way but thats just what I would do. And if you take tongue depressers or popsicle sticks you could make a splint for it quite easily, just tie some fishingline or string around it.

It might be a good idea on holding off on flower for a little bit so she can heal(hoping its a she)

well i would say it's pretty obvious she's a female plant isn't it ? and she's been
in flowering for these past few weeks

I say this because since the plant is tramatized from you breaking it adding the stress of changing light schedual might make it rough for the plant.

I won't be changing the light cycle at all, will just wait this out and perhaps
add some superthrive tomorrow

these are philips 20w energy saving cfl's which are supposed to be
equal to a 100watt output per lamp

i actually have two rows with 4x100 in my growing closet making a
total of 2x4=8x100=800watts of total light output, supposedly

Back
Top Bottom