Brother's 3rd Indoor Year, 4x4, Soil, Various Strains

I'm in like FLYNN my brother from another mother!!! After my long break I come back and fall dead into your new journal.
I'm getting ready to start NEW CITY GROWER 5.0 myself.

If you don't mind, since about a third of the crew is here, I'll just post the link here once I get it up & running instead of a whole lot of PMing. We're both in about the same boat; not enough hours in the day anymore so I'll most likely be slacking in my updates as well. Good to see all you guys & GAL :love: again

i dont mind at all, in fact anyone who'd like to link his journal is welcome :)

would help me as well from searching them out :)

glad to have you with us reggie OF COURSE :love: :love:

day 5 of flowering

everything shaved off but the last nod, aka the Doc Bud pre-flower prune.
DSC007908.JPG

Triple Cheese:
DSC007917.JPG

LSD:
DSC007924.JPG

White Island:
DSC007934.JPG

Skunk n1:
DSC007945.JPG

i should have topped them way earlier but i got caught up with personal stuff, still works with a sneaky topping a week before switch, everything seems to turn out just fine :) :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

should we keep a count on how many times this thread will go from active to abandoned and back to active ? :rofl:

going into 5th week, everything seems great :) will upload photos later today on lights on :)

got myself a little treat for the holidays :)

DSC007965.JPG

should we keep a count on how many times this thread will go from active to abandoned and back to active ? :rofl:

going into 5th week, everything seems great :) will upload photos later today on lights on :)

got myself a little treat for the holidays :)

DSC007965.JPG

I'm subbed. You drew me in with that volcano pic. I got the exact same setup for xmas except I have the easy valve.

Absolutely love that thing! .

Sent from a hand built ganja phone I made entirely out of cannabis buds.

welcome ebb and flow :) hope you enjoy your stay!

little flower update, 4th week buds

Triple Cheese
DSC007987.JPG

Kiwiskunk
DSC008006.JPG

White Island
DSC007995.JPG

LSD
DSC0080211.JPG

a little over 4th week :high-five:

triple cheese
DSC0080311.JPG

Tangie
DSC008059.JPG

Kiwiskunk
DSC0080412.JPG

thank you very much Cronic :)

this triple cheese pheno is amazing i fell in love with it. beautiful purple stems with darkened leaf tips and more colors i cant really show under HPS yellowing..

i will do nugshots later but for now this budshot has to do it :)

DSC0080612.JPG

Those are looking tasty.....

Hey guys, new grower here and these are so helpful, let's me know that if I'm doing it right it should look like that!!!

"I don't grow, I fantasise online about hypothetical grows"

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Those are looking tasty.....

Hey guys, new grower here and these are so helpful, let's me know that if I'm doing it right it should look like that!!!

"I don't grow, I fantasise online about hypothetical grows"

got a journal and a link? if ya do put the link in your sig so people can see the link everytime you post and can join if they choose too
easier to get help with your grow that way

also not all plants are created equal not all seeds will be great
you get some weakling once in awhile
if you got a whole bunch of seeds to use I guess you could pop a whole bunch and pick the strongest ones
if not and you buy your seeds you just do the best you can with what you know and whatever you can learn
lots of people help here so I don't see any issue with getting help if you need it
but like I said its not all equal I use that same style on every plant maybe slight adjustments here and there
like now I have a gg4 that's not doing so good it never did was just a weak ass plant off the get go
I'm just letting it go and see what it does, its in dwc so I can see the root structure
if the root structure isn't good the plant will probably reflect that all my healthy looking plants
have great root structure just some insight and some ramblings

also not all plants are created equal not all seeds will be great
you get some weakling once in awhile
if you got a whole bunch of seeds to use I guess you could pop a whole bunch and pick the strongest ones
if not and you buy your seeds you just do the best you can with what you know and whatever you can learn
lots of people help here so I don't see any issue with getting help if you need it
but like I said its not all equal I use that same style on every plant maybe slight adjustments here and there
like now I have a gg4 that's not doing so good it never did was just a weak ass plant off the get go
I'm just letting it go and see what it does, its in dwc so I can see the root structure
if the root structure isn't good the plant will probably reflect that all my healthy looking plants
have great root structure just some insight and some ramblings
Thanks man, being a super noob but my sig? I'll try see what I can do but yeah just started a journal!

Yeah I was thinking that, 6 look pretty good, but 2 of them look like they get beat up by the other kids at school.....

Just have to wait and see i guess

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom