Brother's Winter Grow - Still Doing That - G13 - Amnesia - BB & WW

420Brother

Hello friends, it's that time again.

first of all i want to formally apologize for what happened last time, i wrote all about it in my old journal for anyone that's intrested in knowing about it.

Now, let's get to the juicy parts.

i'll be doing 9 plants, 4 varieties.

3x G13 haze

3x Amnesia Lemon (Amnesia Haze x Lemon Skunk)

2x Blueberry

1x White Widow

they went into water cups this morning, by evening they were all at the bottom so i put them in wet paper towels for now and hopefully tommorow i see taproot and put them in cups with soil.

i had an unfortunate accident when i took them out of the water cups. I was pouring the water out in my hand so i catch any seed that tries to escape, one did escape tho and went down the drain (one Amnesia) it was a frustrating moment to say the least.

anyway, right now they're inside plastic cups inbetween wet paper towels so we play the waiting game for a little bit more. I hope they all germinate together so i dont have to wait on any one of them.

i'll post a photo update when they break ground.

thank you for being here, it means a lot :love:

Re: Brother's Winter Grow - Still Doing That S**t - 4x4 - 600HPS - G13, Amnesia, WW &

:thumb: finally!
Where are the BB and WW seeds from? I grew some recently, still growing the BB actually. Mine were bred by Seedsman.

Re: Brother's Winter Grow - Still Doing That S**t - 4x4 - 600HPS - G13, Amnesia, WW &

Of course I'm here. :laughtwo: Welcome back brother. :hug: :love:

ok subbed :thumb:

All my favorite people in here, thanks for joining my friends i hope i can live up to the challenge :love:

I'm here brother. Best of buds my friend

Hello brother, welcome to my humble abode :love:

looking good Brother. Where Amazin goes, I go. Subbed.

Hey Nicholas, welcome brother :welcome: i hope you enjoy your stay :high-five:

:thumb: finally!
Where are the BB and WW seeds from? I grew some recently, still growing the BB actually. Mine were bred by Seedsman.

Hey Weasel you made it :welcome: thank you for joining, ill try to make it intresting for ya :love:

BBs and WW are from dinafem i think, it was a gift to me from a close friend. The rest are from barneysfarm :high-five:

Of course I'm here. :laughtwo: Welcome back brother. :hug: :love:

How lovely having you tag along Sue :circle-of-love: im so glad you made it :love::love:

I've been more careful since losing a $20 seed right in my kitchen. Tried like hell to find it on the floor but no luck. Losing a $20 bill would have been less painful. :lot-o-toke:

haha, thanks for being here brother always a pleasure to see you around.

yeah that seed situation sucked, i actually dropped 2 in the sink while i was pouring the water out, had a mini heart attack and started looking for them, sadly i only found the one cause the other went through the holes, and yeah id rather lose a bill than the seed i was waiting 2 weeks for.:biglaugh:

I'm in too. :popcorn:

welcome aboard brother, nice seeing you again. i took a long break cause of legal issues but nothing can keep me away from what i love doing :high-five:

i hope you enjoy what you see

ok subbed :thumb:

Cronic in the house :tommy:

welcome aboard my brother, it wouldnt feel the same if you weren't here :high-five:

re: Brother's Winter Grow - Still Doing That - 4x4 - 600W HPS - G13 - Amnesia - WW & BB

Jaga! LA! CS! , im glad you made it my friends, light a joint and kick back :rollit:

not much going on right now, every baby germinated, one late bloomer that's actually not a late bloomer but just got popped 2 days later than the others (cause of that sink accident)

here are some shots of my jungle to be

DSC0036812.JPG
DSC0036713.JPG
DSC0036610.JPG
DSC0036515.JPG

keep blazing, you're all amazing (damn that rhymed) :biglaugh:

I am in,, most appreciative of the invitation, all the best with your growing session,,, will be busy as heck three or four weeks from now

May we have a moments silence for all the fallen, drained, lost, misplaced seeds of the world,, vacuumed up and drained down,, poor things,,,

I know for sure I would be Mr plumber all over that sink if I lost a twenty dollar seed down there,, what if it was the last one??????? Sheesh, I am tearing up

Cheers bro

re: Brother's Winter Grow - Still Doing That - 4x4 - 600W HPS - G13 - Amnesia - WW & BB

hello friends, whats up with you all :Namaste:

a little due diligence, moved the babies under the sodium light in an attempt to stop the stretching towards the CFL.

So far so good, they've been fed and tucked in, cheers from still sunny Greece even in late november :ciao:

DSC0037015.JPG
DSC0036912.JPG

Oh ya, I forgot you is way the heck over there,, how exotic indeed,, i am thinking maybe not Atlantis?? What is the oldest structure closest to you,, iffin you don't mind me asking,, cheers bro

Oh ya, I forgot you is way the heck over there,, how exotic indeed,, i am thinking maybe not Atlantis?? What is the oldest structure closest to you,, iffin you don't mind me asking,, cheers bro

haha it's ok i dont really mind, it's Acropolis i guess. that sucker's been standing for over 3000 years now.

i'm not sure about Atlantis, i think that was supposed to be in the mediterranean sea, before Poseidon allegedly sinked it

mythology :Rasta:

Re: Brother's Winter Grow - Still Doing That - 4x4 - 600W HPS - G13 - Amnesia - WW &

Sounds we gonna have a jungle. Let's do it ! ;)

welcome heanter :byebye:
thanks for tagging along once again, always happy to have old timers back on board for new grows :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom