Roots were white on Friday. Changed water, cleaned rez/tubes added nutes per SuperCloset instructions. as follows, per gallon of 5.8 water :BC Boost3tsp, BC Grow 1.5tsp,Thrive Alive B-1 Red .5tsp, MagiCal .5tsp, SugarDaddy 2tsp. In retrospect I think nute mix is too high. Water has brown hue, smells ok and roots are not slimy (yet?). Rez is white, covered vacant net openings with foil as I read too much light in rez can lead to algae.
Any ideas on diagnosis and treatment? Is this nute overload leading to burn ?This is my first grow and any and all advice is welcome and appreciated.