Brown spots and pistils turning greyish brown color

whiteboy346

can anyone help me my baby girl is three weeks into flowering, and as of an hour ago the very top pistils are turning grayish brown color, their is also two brown spots on a leaf.this is the my first grow and i dont know what to do i think it is the light being to close but like i said i am a new to this and unexperienced. plaese hep a.s.a.p

i tried to get pics but my camera suck you cant even see the pistils in the pictures.
i thought about bud rot and tried to research it online but the only pictures i can find of bud rot are extream cases and all this is is the top pistils.anyways i thought to just cut the grey area off so maybe it wouldnt spread to the other parts of the plant but im not sure if that will stop growth or even kill the plant.

I doubt it's bud rot this early into flowering. What kind of lights are you using? How close are they to the top of your plants? What temps are you reaching in your growroom while the lights are on? If your place you hand at the top of your plant does the back of your hand get uncomfortably warm/hot from the lights? If it does then your plants are experiencing the same uncomfortable feeling 12 hours a day. If your using floros then heat most likely isn't the problem.

120 watt light on the top 100 watt hanging in mid area and a florecient lamp as well not what i should use i know but it has worked so far.unfortunitly i cut the grey part off already. because i read on a website that ,that is how i can keep the bud rot from spreading to other extremidys. i hope that wont kill the plant.

this is all trial and error for me soplease keep in mind that i am a total newb and threw all this together with no planning and dont have the propper equipment.

maybe the big fan leaves rubbing up against the pistils?

or maybe light burn? :peace:

Back
Top Bottom