Brown spots, burnt leaves and holes

ggilbert440

3 outdoor white widow grow started from seeds in March (SoCal). Using fox farms ocean forest soil in 7 gal fabric pots. I started using the fox farms trio nutrients a little over a week ago. I believe these spots were here before the nutrients, but I am not entirely sure as I just noticed them and it seems to be in early stages. I also started using neem oil a little over week ago to take care of a minor spider mite infestation (which can be seen from the white specks in the photos).

The brown spots are few and hard to find, but I’m assuming I just caught it early. The two holes in the leaves shown in pictures make me think it might be a pest, but I’m unsure. The big hole in the second to last picture started as a large wilty brown area that I removed the dead brown stuff from. It doesn’t seem to be a symptom of spider mites from what I’ve researched. A couple of early leaves at the bottom are also yellow, but I think that might be a separate issue.

Any idea what might be going on? let me know if any other info is needed.

Thanks

3D464DF3-4016-448A-A3BA-C8A289E5DE0B.jpeg

54D99881-A65E-4FBB-963C-5313FFDB3FC4.jpeg

0DA23FF8-0EE4-4E70-A9FB-2676B7EFB5AE.jpeg

53F6A1B7-483E-49CA-813B-442BDE68C4C7.jpeg

3 outdoor white widow grow started from seeds in March (SoCal). Using fox farms ocean forest soil in 7 gal fabric pots. I started using the fox farms trio nutrients a little over a week ago. I believe these spots were here before the nutrients, but I am not entirely sure as I just noticed them and it seems to be in early stages. I also started using neem oil a little over week ago to take care of a minor spider mite infestation (which can be seen from the white specks in the photos).

The brown spots are few and hard to find, but I’m assuming I just caught it early. The two holes in the leaves shown in pictures make me think it might be a pest, but I’m unsure. The big hole in the second to last picture started as a large wilty brown area that I removed the dead brown stuff from. It doesn’t seem to be a symptom of spider mites from what I’ve researched. A couple of early leaves at the bottom are also yellow, but I think that might be a separate issue.

Any idea what might be going on? let me know if any other info is needed.

Thanks

3D464DF3-4016-448A-A3BA-C8A289E5DE0B.jpeg

54D99881-A65E-4FBB-963C-5313FFDB3FC4.jpeg

0DA23FF8-0EE4-4E70-A9FB-2676B7EFB5AE.jpeg

53F6A1B7-483E-49CA-813B-442BDE68C4C7.jpeg
Hello @ggilbert440 how are you my friend?
Holes in leaves are generally a pest problem
Have you inspected under and all over leaves?
I lots of little white spots could be bugs.
Bill

Hey Ggilbert,

Welcome aboard! That’s a nice girl you have there, congrats on that!!! If the plants are outside then they are wide open to a vareity of critters. SNS is a sponsor and they make good defensive sprays to deter and eliminate pests.

There is BT spray which is a biological control for caterpillars. This is different from BTi which is used for fungus gnats, but the Neem oil should do the trick. Heck I don’t have all the answers but hang out here and we will get you fixed up real soon.

Back
Top Bottom