Brown spots - Can’t narrow down problem

Widowsnest

Photo of the Month: April 2018
Hi All,
I’m 3.5 weeks in from seed on a Crop King Seeds Dark Angel and Dwarf Low Flyer. They’ve been vegging under 4x 2ft full spectrum LED t5’s. The Dwarfs are doing great, but I need help with the Angels.

I’m using promix organic at 5:2 ratio with perlite. Sensi Grow ph perfect A+B with B52 (previously with voodoo too) at half recommended strength as they’ve been doing great. Water is RO and ph is 6.2. Daytime temps are 28 and nighttime are 25. Humidity is %55. Started in 2 inch seedling squares then into 3.5 square pots 8 days later. They were topped 10 days ago.
About 5 days ago they started getting brown rusty spots on the lower leaves between the veins with tips curling down. They’ve had the same feeding schedule as my autoflowers until I switched them over to bloom last water and they have zero issues. I thought they might be root bound so potted them up 2 days ago and roots looked healthy but the problem is getting worse. Moving up the leaves as they get brittle and break. Top leaves are fine and new growth is still coming in quickly. Is it nitrogen toxicity, calcium deficiency, I need some wisdom please. Thanks

Going to be heading home soon to see my girls with their meds. Would it be most beneficial to foliar feed them the sensi cal mag? I also have advanced nutrients revive, would there be any advantage to using this as well or will it be overkill? Thanks

I'd say it's a Calmag needed issue
Foliar sprayed with cal mag this afternoon and 5 hours later things are looking much better. Plants have bushed up considerable except for the middle girl. One of her main colas was semi detached. I taped her up but the plant as a whole doesn’t look happy. Hope she makes it through the night. Thanks again for the tip. I’m always stressed when they are.

Back
Top Bottom