Brown spots, help please

greenGG

hi,i have some brown spots on my leaves that keep spreading and the leaves eventually wither and die. i tried using neem oil thinking it was leaf miners but it wasnt, it has affected an entire crop and i cnt figure out what is the cause because i dnt see any pests. it seems to b attacking from the bottom because the bottom part of the plant has no leaves..can someone help me please

Posting pics would help, but my guess is that you got a nutrient issue and a mobile one, probably P.

Posting pics would help, but my guess is that you got a nutrient issue and a mobile one, probably P.

1st thing is to find out what the PH is? Sounds like a lock out starting or Low PH. Flush and let dry, flush again and add 1/4 to 1/2 strength nutes. It wont look any better but it should stop spreading. Look at new growth to see how the plant is doing.

when you wet it all down too much and it is stale wet-soppy... ph lockout of P causes necrosis.
If you are over-wetting it...

I bet your ph has gone up to above 7.8 mark and your your chemicals are burning her underskirt...

Back
Top Bottom