Brown Spots Spreading

GreeeeenThumb

420 Member
Hello,
Wondering if anyone can pls help with my brown spots that have spread to 3/4 of my plant?? The strain is Barney's Blue Cheese in a 20 gal pot with promix hp. Added a lil miracle grow in second week of July, started getting lil brown spots on leaves and it has spread since than. Tried adding a lil tomato higher potassium fertilizer a week ago and a lil lime. Seems to be getting worse! Just did a flush a couple days ago. Does it look like cal/mag deficiency??? Pls advise. tnx

Attachments

• 20190808_102532.jpg
    20190808_102532.jpg
    631.5 KB · Views: 182
  • 20190808_102541.jpg
    20190808_102541.jpg
    614.4 KB · Views: 188
Is that all for nutrients you've given?? Think it would need quite a bit more. Likely a deficiency.. they need nutes almost every feed now.
Tnx. Maybe I will wait a couple more days and the next watering add some cal mag, grow, micro and bloom that I just purchased??

I have not seen this in picture before. Here’s the chart I use.

The closest I see is K deficient, but it doesn’t really look like that.

@Emilya @InTheShed every seen this?

2123A53D-F7F6-4826-A1FB-10C91676B16B.jpeg

Yes sounds good to me. I use a Micro Grow Bloom set as well and use nutes 2 out of every 3 waterings. And my plants aren't quite the size of yours yet either! (Just be careful about the miracle grow you added.. not sure how much or where.. but that stuff will definitely have nutes in it as well)

Also a heads up as I've been learning now... If you feed nutes, then the very tips of leaves look burnt in almost a perfect little triangle, this is very likely nute burn. It literally looks like the tips of leaves got burnt.

Good luck!!

Wassup everyone, Looks to me like a possible MAG deficiency. Id say flush soil and feed with proper nutes adding a lil calmag and see if plant clears up. You may also want to check for bugs. Just my opinion so take it with a grain of salt.

Back
Top Bottom