Brown spots?

johnnybravo

Im getting these brown spots on my ladies? Can someone help me. This is happening in both my flower room and my veg room these r a mixof clones and seed grown plants from a seedbank suposedly to be the godbud temps in the70s rh in 40s mix of pro mix grow stones an ocean mix soil. Im using roots organics feeding schedule to the t. Both areas have ten plants each in a 4x4 space but not all the plants are aflicted. No pattern that I can see? Help?
1366247366011.jpg
1366247306960.jpg

I know this sounds weird, but I think you have a Cal, Mag and Phosphorous deficiency, even possibly Potash as well.

One thing for sure is its not just a single deficiency. I lean towards Cal, Mag and Phos, and then in the past you used to have a Potash but no longer. That is how it looks to me.

Thanx jimmy! that does sound wierd tho because its not affecting all of the godbud plants or the white rhino. Why do u think that is? And what can I do to fix this im already using the aurora roots organics line.

Ok so my res ph was up near 8.5 maybe this caused a lockout of those things? I flushed with balanced water a week or so and new growth is looking healthier!

Man i am good lol.

Yeah at 8.5 phosphorous is definitely locked out, also many other micro nutes get locked out or begin to lockout.

Very nice. growers helping growers. Excellent

Back
Top Bottom