Brown spotting and leave tips curling up.. Thanks for any help in advance

Iron Highed

Ok so this is my first grow and ill give you a rundown on my setup...

Running DWC with lucas formula at about 600 ppm in RO water
Ph is adjusted to 5.8 every morning and rises to about 6.1 by the time I adjust it again
600 watt Metal Halide light with air cooled hood 26 inches above the canopy
Temp is consistently between 78-81 F
Humidity is consistently between 49-51 percent

The plants were transfered from soil 8 days ago and the roots are starting to take off like crazy, and are pearly white.

Strains are Cinex (Cinderella 99 x OG Kush) and Jack Herer

I probably forgot something important so if anything else would help with diagnosing the problem Ill post that info as needed. Thanks again everyone.

photo_3_32.JPG

View image in gallery

Anyone think this could be shock from transplanting? They havent grown much in the last week, about 2 inches in height. My worry is that the new growth is showing some of the same signs (leave tips are curling up) any suggestions would be very helpful

mine did the same thing, although I started them under lights. Then planted them outside I thought they were all going to die but it was just shock they are growing great now.

So I would say it is shock. do some reading on here an there is great info for beginners like you an me good luck on your grow:thumb:

Thanks for the reply, I realized the leaves that were effected the most were the biggest fan leaves that were on the clone when I got it. They were looking worse yesterday and there is a ton of healthy looking new growth so I went ahead and pruned the biggest leaves that were effected and the plant is looking much much better.

Back
Top Bottom