Brown tips and edges: flush or not?

Hebrewdiver

Greetings fellow farmers I’m growing 2 autos, one blue dream and a zkittle, both in a 31x31x63 tent under a 2000w Bloomspect led. I’m feeding AN fertilizer. I’m on week 6. I began noticing brown tips and brown spots on the leaves of the blue dream none so far on the Zkittle. I have watered and fed both the same. I’m thinking I have a calcium deficiency and am looking for help in correcting. I have read to flush because of possible lockout. I also have read do not flush. I have also foliage sprayed the blue dream. I also separated the two and now the blue dream is in its own tent under a 600w bestva light. Thanks for any and all thoughts and suggestions

C6FC92DC-EA23-4106-AF3B-B81F65B54B60.jpeg

5BF42453-94CF-4C87-A9F7-876923D5D509.jpeg

BFC9FDD7-A44B-4BB4-A34C-AC32CE5EC378.jpeg

Are the spots on the leaves from pests or is it from the foliar spray? I don't really see a big problem, a little leaf tip burn usually means just a little too much nutes. Unless it progresses I wouldn't do anything yet. But, if you're really concerned you could add a little calmag. Flushing to remove nutes or correct a lockout is fine, and if you're using synthetic nutes it may be necessary once or even twice in a grow. Flushing at the end of a grow to remove nutes from the plant, is not effective and serves no purpose.

Are the spots on the leaves from pests or is it from the foliar spray? I don't really see a big problem, a little leaf tip burn usually means just a little too much nutes. Unless it progresses I wouldn't do anything yet. But, if you're really concerned you could add a little calmag. Flushing to remove nutes or correct a lockout is fine, and if you're using synthetic nutes it may be necessary once or even twice in a grow. Flushing at the end of a grow to remove nutes from the plant, is not effective and serves no purpose.
Thanks…you answered my questions

Back
Top Bottom