Brownies? Cakes? Rice Crispy Treats

SaveMyPoptarts

4/20 Queen
Okay so I offically can't smoke pot....for now atleast
I've come down with some sort of flu....I've never felt so shitty! My lungs feel like they are gunna fall out of my body. Besides baking some brownies..what else is good? I so wanna get high..it might make me feel better!

That sucks, i just got over a flu type cold also and let me tell you smoking will not help it. But it didnt stop me, i dotn know too many recipes but a water pipe or bong :bong: was much easier to smoke out of while sick. Hope you feel better and stay up! :cool:

Thanks...Hopefully I will get better soon. I'm so tired but everytime I try to sleep yeah..Oh well... I should do an EARLY 6am wake n bake hit the bong lol, I'll prob cough out my lung after hitin' that

Lol, id probably still be sick if i didnt go to the doctor, he put me on some antibiotics and in a couple of days i was on my way to recovery, I normally dont like the idea of antibiotics, but i was sick for a week already and just wanted to get better, hopefully my immune system didnt mutate too much lol. But for the common cold i dont think marijuana is a good medicinal choice to get better, but it sure helps you get through the day.:smokin:

The Cannabis Kitchen has many great edibles made w/ mary jane

I hear warm water in the bong will do good. OldBongMan has used this method when he was sick and he said it did helped. Otherwise rest up, drink lots of juice, and don't dwell on the fact that you are sick because it will only make it worse.

ive had brownies, chocolates, cheesecake, cake, and rice crispy treats

Anything with butter in it you can make really good. Just heat the stuff along with the butter first before adding it to the recipe. The fat and oil will extract the THC when heated.

vaporizeing might work

being sick sucks.. especially when it hits ur respitory(sp?) system. that just makes life miserable. hopefully u are able to make some nice edibles! and hope ya get well soon too.

You could make bhang. Thats the MJ milk mixed with tea. I know I love tea when I'm sick so that'd be good for you too. I don't know if the kitchen has a recipe but on Totse they got a good one. Sorry if I shouldnt mention other site

Rice crispy's treats don't work because they use such a small amount of butter. I know how you feel man, I had a horrible case of influenza around Christmas time. I just had to stop smoking altogether for about a week.

Thanks everyone for the get well wishes. I'm doing alittle better, I'm just dying to smoke lol...I only have half a gram left b/c my boyfriend smoked without me lol...boooo.

Back
Top Bottom