Brownies with leaves

stoned snake

hey guys i got no bud=( but i did save bout a handfull of leaves form my haverst ( which by the way was amazing) any ideas on how i can use em? cause i was thinking bout just cushing them up and throwing them in the mix would that work?

That receipy has worked for me. But starting with cannibutter rather than leaves produces a tastier, less crunchy brownie.

I think of it as Recycling .
Stay Green With The Green

Sure males ain't got much thc but ay
after cookin' the thash/trim bin, where they end up,
There sure is a lot less to hide/dispose of once it's been cooked :cheesygrinsmiley:

Once it's cooked to Butter ! or Green Dragon!

Cookin' is cookin' and concentration :cheesygrinsmiley:

I would advide only using the leaves that are actual trim off the buds. The fan leaves off the plant wont have much thc and will only sour your food. The marijuana flavor should come from the thc. Plain dried leaves seem to have a bitter taste and no high. Use the trim that you can see trichs on or that is trimmed from buds. Thats where your thc is.

I have a bag of leaves.They sat out and dried up to the point of touching,they fall apart.My ? is,what is the best way of getting the most out of them.It was a good strain as well.

Depends on if there is any thc in them. You can always use hot oil to leech out the thc. The flavor wont be very good from leaves, however.

The leaves have thc,but they sat out for a while.Every one was trimmed off the bud,I had intended to make hash but I think I left them out to long.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom