Bruce Banner Auto Outdoor 2020

leblanca

With spring coming up and the nice weather with it its time to grow outside.
I will be growing 4 Monster Bruce banner auto feminized.
The container used will be airpots 5Gal in a mix of promix, some bone meal.
Seeds were bought from @SeedsMan

The seeds were planted in peat pellets on the 2nd may.
One of them start to show his face today.
20200505_163220.jpg

The pots used.
20200505_181159.jpg

I'm in for this one ...I've got a Bruce Banner #3 auto that is stalled out hard core, she's a beast but just taking her sweet time! CHeers @leblanca good luck to your grow! :yahoo:

Ohhh I want to see how these do outdoors, I have BB auto that I'll be doing down the line but indoors because the weather is crappy here even in the summer.
Those pots are trippy looking!

I'm in for this one ...I've got a Bruce Banner #3 auto that is stalled out hard core, she's a beast but just taking her sweet time! CHeers @leblanca good luck to your grow! :yahoo:
Yeah im wondering how long this auto will take, hopefully they wont stall as its getting cold end of august here.

Ohhh I want to see how these do outdoors, I have BB auto that I'll be doing down the line but indoors because the weather is crappy here even in the summer.
Those pots are trippy looking!
Yeah summer here is hit and miss, where about are you growing? Im in edmonton alberta here.

I threw mine in the flower room and she does seem to be picking up speed. Not like a photo though! One of the issues may be that I didn't know it was a auto till it started flipping on its own...after I had topped it multiple times.

I threw mine in the flower room and she does seem to be picking up speed. Not like a photo though! One of the issues may be that I didn't know it was a auto till it started flipping on its own...after I had topped it multiple times.
Yeah thats probably did it, its my first time growing auto but i read that there veg cycle is so short that topping was not recommended due to stunting the plant on a short veg cycle but i was thinking to try leave 2 grow normally and top 2 once in early veg and do a comparison.

Yeah summer here is hit and miss, where about are you growing? Im in edmonton alberta here.
North coast BC, if I get any sunshine I'm lucky to get 4 hours in my outdoor garden so only rhubarb, potatoes and carrots out there, I'd like to do an outdoor grow but not enough sunshine.

have four air-pots that size myself - with them you should get great yields
A friend uses these air pots, too, and gets great results with them. Alas, I cannot afford them at the moment or else I would own myself about 8 or 10 of 'em too.

All my best,
~Magnus

A friend uses these air pots, too, and gets great results with them. Alas, I cannot afford them at the moment or else I would own myself about 8 or 10 of 'em too.

All my best,
~Magnus
I ordered the knock off brand at 6 for 80$CAN on amazon as the original brand is like 80$ each, got bad lucked at first, amazon sent me the 3 gallon when i ordered the 5 so the seller send the the 5 after i noticed him and i got to keep the 3 gallon one.

All my best,
~Magnus
bought some years ago for the original company and they were expensive -- but one can purchase other's somewhat like the originals and cheaper

Thy are growing but slightly slowly, i think the cool night between 8-13c are slowing its growth.
Started to give them some 20-20-20 fertiliser with cal mag.
Almost 1 month old, they feel quiet small yet.
20200530_090359.jpg
have you ever considered a good root stimulator like Great White. Ocra, rot extender, ect during the seedling stage it's important - need to star the "root ball" "spider roots", ect bigger root system bigger the plants

Back
Top Bottom