Bruce Banner: Search For The Incredible Hulk

I like your work @Diatomacious

It looks like your a man with a plan.

I'll be around.

Sty safe and grow well my friend,

Tok..

20220907_014933.jpg

20220912_010914.jpg

Thanks Tok and everybody. We've got to wake people up to the reality, all that water soluble nitrogen people dump down their toilets is making the oceans unlivable for marine wildlife. It also runs off from farms and still pollutes the ocean. Cyanide is not good for the body. Organic is the only way to go and must be done in the soil, hydroponics produces water soluble nitrogen even when organic. That's why the organic tomatoes at the store give me issues. I suppose organic is still better than laboratory grade chemical reagents (I don't feel as bad when I eat them) but better safe than sorry.

Blood meal is 12-14% nitrogen by weight and contains iron. It will not form cyanide in your food I have tried it but you must make sure it is not contaminated with chemical fertilizer (bought a bag that was one time). Put your hand in the blood meal and get it a little wet and see if your hand begins to burn in a few minutes. If not you are good to go, if it begins to burn wash it off immediately and do not use the product.

I have had great success with blood on my lawn as a top dress at the application rate of 8 lbs per 1000 sq ft. The squirrels in my neighborhood love my lawn and the pin oak that drops acorns every fall.

It's actually so good all the ants in my crawl space (about 5 nests constantly running in and out of the crawl space through the house or otherwise) decided to move out at once. Was really weird I was like "where did the ants go???" All I can figure is they moved into the crawl space in the first place to get away from the cyanide the previous owner applied.

Can't stress enough do not use chemical nitrogen!!

Looks like for sure it is the ammonia. This latest batch (grown with increased ppm ammonia) is making me sad and weepy, excess mucous and irritating my nose quite a bit. These are known effects of cyanide ingestion to me. The previous batch (grown with as little ammonia as possible) did not cause this effect.

Sucks that it will take 4 months for me to finish an organic grow. I'm looking forward to some happy weed though.

all that water soluble nitrogen people dump down their toilets is making the oceans unlivable for marine wildlife
I don't think the gov't will do a damn thing about it either. They are corrupt beyond belief. This has been going on since I was born causing the hole in the ozone that they said was freon. Now it's Covid and car exhaust. What next cow farts?

God says the microbes (from feeding the soil organically) will run off like chemical fertilizer does and they will help clean up the ocean.

We need to stop using chemical nitrogen it kills the microbes.

At our current rate of chemical fertilizer consumption, we have about 10 years left is the "word" I am hearing before our oceans are dead.

Ammonia production and use should be stopped immediately. It is a definite poison in my body and what is causing so much anal discomfort.

This stuff is absorbable through the skin and I'm sure causing great discomfort to the animals of the sea.

Using alfalfa and blood meal for nitrogen. Only had ProMix BX as a base (which contains 10 ppm ammonia nitrogen from the starter fertilizer they add). Rinsed it out into the yard and made a ring (what do I do ya know), microbes will eat it hopefully as my yard is completely organic otherwise (maybe the elemental sulfur I added was contaminated as my squirrel developed an abscess 90%S 10%Bentonite it said... volcano contaminated it... squirrel ate from another yard IDK... still determining).

So anyway was wondering what everyone else was using as a base mix. I like the ProMix as I can rinse it out and basically say it has 0 starting fertilizer (seems to work). Hate getting a lab test done as they most likely contaminate the soil to test it polluting the environment in the process. The ProMix is having a slow start (already planted) as the microbes deal with the ammonia.

Ammonia kills at the cellular level (it kills cells). It does the same thing in your body, that's why some people smell so bad (they are basically dying).

Back
Top Bottom