Bruce banner seeds

Equanimity

Hey guys.

I'm trying to find somewhere to purchase some bruce banner seeds in the UK
I've done a few searches on google but can't find anything from seed banks I've used before, which makes me wonder where the hell they are. I'd e slightly skittish about using a seed bank I've never tried before, or that no one on this forum has anything good to say about.

Any ideas?

Unfortunately I can't help as my seedbank experience is limited.. But what about contacting a seedbank you're familiar with and inquire about if they can special order, or if they plan to carry them in the future?

Sounds like a plan stan. thanks. dunno why i didn't think of that before.

Asked a few but so far only Herbies and Bonza have responded, and it's a no.

I'll just have to either wait for it to become popular and permeate the market or set my sights on something else.

Hey guys.

I'm trying to find somewhere to purchase some bruce banner seeds in the UK
I've done a few searches on google but can't find anything from seed banks I've used before, which makes me wonder where the hell they are. I'd e slightly skittish about using a seed bank I've never tried before, or that no one on this forum has anything good to say about.

Any ideas?

I've tried emailing a few different seed company's and seed banks, no luck. It looks like going out to CO and buying a clone would be the only way, unless you find someone closer to you that has a clone. I emailed delta 9 labs because that's where I thought the strain originated, but they said that they didn't have anything to do with it but are going trying to collaborate with locals to see if they can get some seeds going. Kind of a bummer not being able to always get the exact strain you want, as long as your patient you'll get your hands on it eventually.

I did find a site that said they would be in stock on the 10th. They sold out in an hour. And everything I've read says the original BB is a clone only strain and the seeds the banks have started to sell are not the True strain. Same with the girl scout cookies. TIFWIW though.

I've been seeing the same thing about it being a clone only strain, same with sky walker of people saying the seed isn't the true thing and only a select few people out on the west coast have it.

Back
Top Bottom