Bruce Banner & Unknown Indica, Bubble Bucket, Pro Mix Organic

Olonjohnson

420 Member
Hey guy first post here. I hope everyone is doing well. So today I am starting my journal for my two grows I have going right now.

First off I have a maxisun 48Lx36Wx72H 2 in 1 grow tent. I am currently running a vivosun exhuast fan it's 2,500 rpm and moves 195cfm. I have 2 marshydros ts1000 growlights and 2 and two teemee 600 grow lights. It's equivalent to 3,200 watts of light.

I also have 2 fans circulating air as well in the tent. On for the main grow room and one for the smaller chamber. The main chamber is 36x36x72. And the smaller veg clone chamber is 12x36x72 with a shelf and light proof tray.

In my main grow chamber I have two bubble buckets. 5 gallons each. I have 1 40 gallon fish tank air pump that pumps air into my buckets. I use clay pellets for my grow medium to hold the plants. I went with blue planet nutrients farmers pride line. The ts1000s are in this chamber. One over each plant pretty much.

I just started my flower cycle in my main chamber today. I am currently using distilled water for my bubble buckets as well. Find it allows me the best control over my plants.

Now for the smaller chamber. This is where I am doing my pro mix grow. I currently have 4 plants inside a 18 gallon Rubbermaid tote. These ones are still in veg. This is where I have the 2 600watt led lights. I am using the same farmers pride nutrients for this grow as well. These ladies have a few more weeks before I switch them to flower.

I tried posting picture with this starring post but keeps saying my files are too big. So tomorrow when they lights are on ill lower my cameras resolution and take some other pictures to share with you guys.

Enjoi!

Here is the soil grow part of mine. I got these a few weeks after the Bruce banner ones. So they are still in veg. But in a couple weeks I'll be switching these over to flower as well. I'm going to take out the divider and open it up to a 4×3 grow space. There are four plants in one 18 gallon tote I cut holes in for drainage. they currently are under 2x 600 watt led lights. I jist watered them today with ph'd water. I like to keep it around 6.4 they seem to like it there.

Once I open the grow area up in total I'll have about 3,200 watts equivalent worth of led lights on all 6 plants. Hoping to be able to produce at least a half pound total between all 6 plants. We will see. More pics on my next day off. Have been getting home a little after the lights shut off. So no recent pics of the bubble buckets.

Have a goodnight everyone. Enjoi!
20210804_192850.jpg

It's not the best picture. But here is the Bruce banner in bubble buckets. Today I had to do a top off and ph my reservoir. I have been feeding them according to the farmers pride feed chart. So today they got 24ml of grow 24 ml of micro. 30ml of bloom. 18 ml of vital blue and 1 1/2 scoops of easy weed. And 1 1/2 tsp of root magic.

I ph my water to about 5.5ish. The plants really seem to be taking well to that ph.

received_356971569428875.jpeg

These are a couple days old, but the ladies are doing great.

Yesterday I added more water to my bubble buckets. As the netting now prevents me from just changing buckets. I have been just topping off buy watering it like a normal plant.

I use distilled water because of the ppm of my tap water.

So I added two gallons to each bubble bucket of plain distilled water. I usually ph my water to about 5.4. I guess you can say I'm attempting a flush mid way through flower. This way my plants use up the nutrients that are still available in the buckets before I up the nutrients again.

I am having to top off 2 gallons per bucket every 3 days. I assume that is just going to go up as the plants get bigger. I have been look into RO. This way I can save money buy not having to buy distilled water.

The soil grow is doing great as well. I've been adding about 1 - 1 1/2 gallons every 3 days to them. They are just chugging along and catching up to the bubble buckets. I opened the tent a week or so after I started flowering the bubble buckets. So all six plants are now in a 4x3x6 grow tent with an equivalent of 3,200 watts of led full spectrum grow lights.

I started flowering the first Monday of August for the Bruce Banner. And the second Monday of August for the unknown indica strain. I'm hoping I'll be able to harvest at about the second week of October. Thanks for reading along.

Enjoi!
20210814_130433.jpg
20210810_123714.jpg

Just wanted to share some pic from this morning before heading to work. The whole area is pretty much completely covered with very minimal light getting below the canopy. I have stripped the bottom 1/3 of all the plants. This way they all can focus their energy to all the buds on top. I'm super excited for this grow to finish. As the dispensaries are really starting to get expensive. Well thanks for reading and enjoy the updated pics.

Enjoy!
20210815_140431.jpg
20210815_140421.jpg

Back
Top Bottom