Bruiser47' s Soil-Less Mk-Ultra Grow Journal - 2014

Bruiser47

I have recently ironed out the problems I was having with overwatering. SO we are growing now instead of dying which is what I was going for initially but as a newb I have no idea what I'm doing. These are the horrors of over watering in the first pics. My setup first though:
Lights: 125w 6700k CFL bulbs
SOIlless mix homemade(vermiculite,perlite,sand,dolomite lime,peat moss)
grow tent:3'x3'x5'
Full ventilation
co2 mycelial
photo_2438.JPG
photo_1496.JPG
photo-349.JPG

I ordered tons of supplies along with the other things I have just waiting to use. I have a limited amount of space so I dont think anymore light is necessary considering I have a spare 180w led intelligent grow ufo I plan to use when I get more growth. I am considering a dwc system and run two plants in my 3'x3'x5' grow tent. The one mk-ultra and a white widow seed in the dwc

Start with 1/4 for two weeks then try 1/2. If you see burned tips on leafs then back nute amount for a week. Nutes only should be need one time a week. What for the rest of week

I would say lean how to clone and use them to try D.W.C until you get temps,ppm.ph and flushing down.

How do you flush in dwc and How do you flush period................I have no idea.......Im not there yet so lets just get to veg. 1/4 strength big bloom for two weeks and then 1/2 strength. When to add the grow big?

Just be patient. Since there is no real food sources in your mix I would keep a close eye on them. they may actually need food more than just once a week.

In soil yes once a week is plenty. in your mix theres not much going on except for the dolomite.

This off of there wed site Big Bloom® is ideal for all flowering and fruiting plants, and it’s safe enough to use every time you water. You’ll enjoy healthy, vigorous flowers and dramatically improved fruit and vegetable flavors.

Best of all, Big Bloom® will intensify flower fragrance, and it will increase essential oil production, which means stronger flavors in herbs, fruits, and vegetables. Use Big Bloom® to extend your fruit and flowering season late into the year. And when a plant is struggling, a root drench of Big Bloom® will help to perk things up.

For bumper crops and prize-winning blooms, try our Liquid Nutrient Trio Formulas for use in soil and hydroponic systems.

Back
Top Bottom