BS's Square Meter Closet - Project Berry Boom - Att 11/25oz

BS

:allgood: :allgood: :allgood: :allgood: :allgood: :allgood: :allgood: :allgood: :allgood: :allgood:

High All :welcome:

This is Project berry boom - experience provided by my last grow tells me it's time to go all in:surf:

Right now i'm waiting for the berry moms to grow me some clones
think i'll be good in 30-45 days
gonna need 18 girls for this setup

seed from 15 Nov
IMAG05715.jpg

IMAG06665.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________________

U guys remember my closet? if not, here's a photo

IMAG06894.jpg

Closet size: 115cmx60cm
Attempting crop: 11,25oz(320g) dry
System: Hydro, yaroots x-tank
Medium: Expanded Clay (leca)
Pot size: 3,5L for each 18 plants
Fertilizers and additives:GHE floranova + bio- roots,protect,bloom + diamond nectar + mineral magic + ripen and florakleen
Lights: 250W MH vegging, 250W HPS followed by 400W HPS flowering (4x18W t8 6400k for rooting)

I have a plan:hookah:

Last grow i had six plants. When i harvested, after trimming the buds, i weighted them before drying
two plants hit 3,49oz(99g) last four between 2,65 3,17oz(75-90g) WET!

This time my space is gonna be packed to the limit:
three rows of six in each total 18 plants attempting each to give 2.45oz(70g)
each plant will fill roughly 15x15cm total 45x90cm

Next step is to make clones.. meanwhile i'll post some more photos of the berry girls growing up :winkyface:

:peace:

Re: BS's ½ square meter closet - project berry boom - att 11,25oz

Mom - BB.15nov and her babysister BB.25nov

Growing very nice, added a ½L bottle co2 yeast brewer yesterday :morenutes:

This morning the humidity was 88%, temp 13c thats why the waterdrops hangs of the leaves
Normally the humidity is stabil 55-70% and temp 15-25c but this night was very frosty

IMAG04546.jpg
IMAG04507.jpg
IMAG04518.jpg

And a look at my latest acquisition a Triplestar Lumatek adjustable reflector

IMAG04568.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________________

ordered some auto's today, gonna grow them while waiting for the berry's
so im starting another thread side by side with this one as soon as the auto's sprout

Mind if I pull up a seat. I love hydro closet grows because they take more skill to build and run. the small space makes controlling environment and plant size interesting.

U are all welcome :tokin:

well i grow in a closet for quick concealment and due to if i get caught i believe i can justify it as for own use..

i'll love having a big indoor grow but i don't like prison and fines.. love to have a big garden.. not really to make a lot of weed but to get to try it all, growing and smoking:blalol:

delocated420 heres an old photo of the containers just some left over from some workout additives and nutrients

IMAG021416.jpg

Zup my man B.S. :high-five:

Already with a new journal :goodjob:

What if I told you I possibly could have 18 lil' somthin somthin 4 you in about 10-14 days. What would happen 2 the autos when they arrive:hmmmm:

JS my bro:smokin:

I received the auto's yesterday, 20 seeds total
I have started 10 of them.. still got space for 10 more plants 'in flower'..
take a look at the seeds (danish) webpage

You have another better plan in mind?

I'll love taking your clones in:love:

ohh and remember to vote nug of the month:Namaste:

Mom - BB.15nov

i've been having some small problems..the plants yellowed so i gave them a flush and turned up the nuts.. they took up a nice green color very fast but today i noticed some burns.. I am not sure this is from the light being to close, but i don't know any other reason why the leaves should burn?.. anyone knows if holes(burns) can happen from anything else but the light source? all thoughts are welcome!

IMAG04865.jpg
IMAG04845.jpg
IMAG04964.jpg
IMAG04976.jpg
IMAG04988.jpg

^^^LOOK AT THE SMALL HOLES^^^

The rootsystem on the other hand is doing very fine

IMAG04767.jpg

AFTER SIX MORE DAYS THE ROOTSYSTEM MORE THAN DUBBED!!

IMAG04898.jpg

Zup my man, they look healthy enough. I cant see it too be nute or ph related. I am thinking more like, the droplets are causing this. I saw on previous pictures there where water drops on your leaves, due to heat and cold. Like a magnifying glass it intensifies the light and burn the leave through the water?!
Dunno bro, I think it'll pass..
Salt build ups should not show that fast, unless you have used old medium??

JS my bro thanks for the thoughts:grinjoint:

Healthy "enough" ain't my style ;)

But i think u might be right about the droplets..
When air is hot it expands and can hold more water.. then when the temps drop at night time the humidity raises due to the cool air can't hold as much water. same thing happens in the summer outside..

Example: daytime: 25c and 50% humitity, will be something like 15c and 60-70% humidity at nighttimes

When the lights turn on in my closet the humidity drops as temps raises, droplets will form and heat damage the girls
I have take precautions -i've removed the dome and installed a Spreader/Heat Shield under the bulb

Salt build ups can't happen in my medium.. I don't use any;) only a little grodan cube for support and i do water change every 7 days.. 14 days a go they had a flush for 24 hours with florakeen

Mom - BB.15nov and her babysister BB.25nov #2

High All

The girls are growing crazy and strong.. the stems are like solid wood,
roots long and as thick as an arm and with leaves like and open hand:morenutes:

Had to make new containers for more water to the roots.. my 2L buckets dry out after 3-4 days.. :thedoubletake:
so found two 6L black plastic buckets i had laying around, they seem to be right for the job

BB.15nov - Got topped on the 22.Dec

Think i'll be able to make clones in 15 days or so..

IMAG05168.jpg
IMAG05176.jpg
IMAG051511.jpg
IMAG05137.jpg

Heatshield mounted

IMAG05248.jpg
IMAG05287.jpg

cool cool..
I dunno yet, still no roots, I haven't got a heating mat, so progress is slow 4 now..

Okay thanks anyway man!
They in a clonebox? a aqua tank heater is more reliable if u can fit one in the reservoir:;):

but very well i'll start an auto journal in a few days then

Okay thanks anyway man!
They in a clonebox? a aqua tank heater is more reliable if u can fit one in the reservoir:;):

but very well i'll start an auto journal in a few days then

No its the batch there gets no love, it's just too see what is possible. They're just in rw cubes and left alone under GLR in the veg area.
They where also in mid flower, so first roots, then reveg a bit, gonna take too long with harvest coming up.
Will bring out the aero cloner very soon, gotta get next batch ready for the flowering table..

Back
Top Bottom