Btg573 First Grow Chemdog , Vanilla Kush and 2 Unknown

Just found this sweet journal. Everything is looking good. Just read from the 1st page til now
1. What are you doing with your outdoor plants when it rains? Are you covering them up or something? I was thinking of growing some auto strains outdoors.

2. What nutes are you using for your dwc system and what's your height on them? dwc plants.

thanks for checking it out sky!

the outdoor plants stay outside all the time with no cover.

im using gh floranova series with floralicous and kool bloom for both grows. i was using fox farms but when i switched the indoor over to bubbles i switched up the nutes. the average plant height is about 8 inches. i tied them down a week ago before i switched the lights. they would probably be around 14 inches or so if i had not tied them.

pic update for outdoor chem in bloom...

CIMG00086.jpg

CIMG00095.jpg

CIMG00055.jpg

CIMG00042.jpg

CIMG00066.jpg

CIMG00075.jpg

CIMG00102.jpg

Man those chems are so damn pretty!

SG

Perfect looking plants i have to add

Wow! Looks like you have your hands full. Nice grow. I'm in on this one :Rasta:

thanks guys! i appreciate your comments.

took some pics today of both indoor and outdoor. everything seems to be going well. vk and l*d are 17 days into flowering. they seem to be moving slower then the chem i cut in august. they have flowers forming but seem to be about 3 or 4 days behind where the chem was at this point. too crowded maybe? im not worried tho... expected this grow to be more of a test run to learn from. as long as the outdoor finishes nicely ill be good.

pics coming...

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom