Btg573 First Grow Chemdog , Vanilla Kush and 2 Unknown

On which plant? Both look like they could give well over 2 oz.

Your grow looks good, also can't wait to hear the indoor vs. outdoor smoke report

thanks fly. the indoor plant. she will be coming down in the next couple of days.
CIMG00254.jpg

So jealous of these plants....:reading420magazine:

SG

thanks sg.. watching your grow inspired me to upgrade my setup. upgraded my light to 600w and im in the process of building a couple Deep Water Culture units for the clones i took from my L*d and vanilla kush plants. need to kill the spider mites on the outdoor chem so i can clone them.. i dont wanna loose that strain. indoor chem is coming down sunday and monday i should have the new setup up and running!

I think you have amongst the most beautiful plants I have seen on this site. What is your secret? LST with topping?

lol thanks myzz.. im really excited about the way these ladies are coming along. as for my secret... i learned the little that i know from constantly reading all the great information on this site and i give them alot of love. lst and topping yes.

Nice exactly what i plan on doing :) Once i actually start that is. Which is when who knows lolz but enjoying the rise nonetheless

Back
Top Bottom