420 Magazine Background

Bubba Freed Grow Journal: 2nd Week

Bubbafreed

I have been growing off and on since I was 22 (now 45) I currently have Creme Carmel on the go (sweets seeds) Pink Lady and Black Domini II (local supplier) I also have some Blue Danish seeds coming which I am very excited about.

Whilst I know some techniques and have studied on Youtube, it would be great to get feed back from growers with up to date knowledge and methods. I currently am looking at a 3 tent sog, 2 * 1.2 *1.2 and 1* 2.4 by 1.2. I am vegging in the blue glow 2 * Platinum 300w (Veg Lights), 1 * Argolight 105CFL and a test (Redder Light) I have 2*800w LEDs (BestVA) full spectrum.

The 2 * 800w (BestVA) in a 1.2 by 1.2 full spectrum I thought was a little over kill, however the plants are loving it at only 2 weeks, BTW the little white pots are to catch any potential Fungi Gnats, I have insect paranoia

I also have 2 * 600w (BestVA Elite) coming for when I go into bloom (2-1 weeks) respectively.

I am using the following

Soil:- Top Crop Heavy Mix
Seeds:- Black Domini 2 * 5, Creme Caramel 10 Feminized (Sweet Seeds), 40 Seed from a hermaphrodite (testing)
Tent:- 2 * 1.2 by 1.2, 1 * 1.2 by 2.4
Light:- As Above
Nutrient:- General Hydroponics (Following their guide)
Rootbastic byAtami (Following their guide)

I am going to be carrying out SOG process, 9 * 11litre bucket per every 1.2 by 1.2. That a total of 27 plants.

Watering every other day, keeping a eye out for Gnats.

2 * adapted domestic fans on low.

I will be keep a number of mother plants for cloning, or give to friends, get some more tent or discard once I have determined sex.

I would love to here comments, opinion on BestVA LED's etc.

P.S yes I know the seedling are stretching.

WhatsApp Image 2018-11-22 at 07.35.12.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-11-22 at 07.34.55.jpeg

Last edited:

Bilbobudkin420

Awesome! Gonna be a true SOG in there, gonna be rammed with tops! You may want to move this to a new journal as you have pretty much said everything that is needed tp start one up lol. Heres a link to help get you started at 420 mag Helpful Links For New Members

Bubbafreed

Awesome! Gonna be a true SOG in there, gonna be rammed with tops! You may want to move this to a new journal as you have pretty much said everything that is needed tp start one up lol. Heres a link to help get you started at 420 mag Helpful Links For New Members
Thanks for the reply, do I just add a tag to do that, or do I have to move it some other way. Thanks in advance

Amadeus Forzin

420 Staff
Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Top Bottom