Bubbafreed

420 Member
I have been growing off and on since I was 22 (now 45) I currently have Creme Carmel on the go (sweets seeds) Pink Lady and Black Domini II (local supplier) I also have some Blue Danish seeds coming which I am very excited about.

Whilst I know some techniques and have studied on Youtube, it would be great to get feed back from growers with up to date knowledge and methods. I currently am looking at a 3 tent sog, 2 * 1.2 *1.2 and 1* 2.4 by 1.2. I am vegging in the blue glow 2 * Platinum 300w (Veg Lights), 1 * Argolight 105CFL and a test (Redder Light) I have 2*800w LEDs (BestVA) full spectrum.

The 2 * 800w (BestVA) in a 1.2 by 1.2 full spectrum I thought was a little over kill, however the plants are loving it at only 2 weeks, BTW the little white pots are to catch any potential Fungi Gnats, I have insect paranoia

I also have 2 * 600w (BestVA Elite) coming for when I go into bloom (2-1 weeks) respectively.

I am using the following

Soil:- Top Crop Heavy Mix
Seeds:- Black Domini 2 * 5, Creme Caramel 10 Feminized (Sweet Seeds), 40 Seed from a hermaphrodite (testing)
Tent:- 2 * 1.2 by 1.2, 1 * 1.2 by 2.4
Light:- As Above
Nutrient:- General Hydroponics (Following their guide)
Rootbastic byAtami (Following their guide)

I am going to be carrying out SOG process, 9 * 11litre bucket per every 1.2 by 1.2. That a total of 27 plants.

Watering every other day, keeping a eye out for Gnats.

2 * adapted domestic fans on low.

I will be keep a number of mother plants for cloning, or give to friends, get some more tent or discard once I have determined sex.

I would love to here comments, opinion on BestVA LED's etc.

P.S yes I know the seedling are stretching.

WhatsApp Image 2018-11-22 at 07.35.12.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-11-22 at 07.34.55.jpeg

Awesome! Gonna be a true SOG in there, gonna be rammed with tops! You may want to move this to a new journal as you have pretty much said everything that is needed tp start one up lol. Heres a link to help get you started at 420 mag Helpful Links For New Members

Awesome! Gonna be a true SOG in there, gonna be rammed with tops! You may want to move this to a new journal as you have pretty much said everything that is needed tp start one up lol. Heres a link to help get you started at 420 mag Helpful Links For New Members

Thanks for the reply, do I just add a tag to do that, or do I have to move it some other way. Thanks in advance

Moved to Journals in Progress. :thumb:

If you would like to change the title, just drop me a Private Message and I will change it for you.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom