Bubba Kush & Blueberry Journal - Hydro

Hello, this is a very hard to answer question. Is it be Better? Um, I'd prob say Yes and No to that depending on your desires beyond good bud. It depends on your preference and your needs/constraints. Dirt and hydro can both have amazing results and also their own pitfalls. l suggest you do some research before heading either way.

One consideration is the disposal of dirt vs a hydro system which has much less waste. If you don't have a place or means to dump a lot of dirt every couple of months then i would definitely suggest hydro. Drainage can be a issue as well in "drain to waste" dirt growing.

If you are poor and don't have a big budget go with dirt.

IF you are a lazy grower, go with dirt.

Go to the hydro store and buy good soil, don't use out door ground soil or the crap at home depot. MOST dirt has BUGS, spend more on good dirt stored indoors at the hydro store. It's worth the extra money and saves a lot of headaches.

good luck dewd...:Rasta:

Yo Sup everybody....?

So here is whats to come in my newest photo post coming up in the next few days:

Select large leaves getting almost bleach white on ends again.... Res is at day ten and I think it needs to be changed more often, I will change it out tonight... Seems that something is leaving the water over time and causing a deficiency of some kind. Either Nitrogen or Calcium/Magnesium.? I dunno for sure yet! the ppm's stay very stable ... very little is lost according to my ppms.

I have a Mite problemint he 400HPS hut! I have been spraying and fighting them, Hope it doesn't ruin my crop.Things still look good tho....

I still have fungus gnats and larvae around...

I am at Day ten of flower as well (under a 600 and 400 HPS), pics to come soon.

:peace::ganjamon::thedoubletake:

Below are multiple pics 12 blueberry and 3 bubba kush plants in a hydro hut under a 600HPS at day 11 of flower:

S7302452.JPG

S7302452.JPG

Below is one Blueberry and one Bubba kush plan in a 4x4 hydro hut under a 400HPS - one in dirt one in a 6inrockwool cube(hand watered daily)

S7302453.JPG

I took this one out the tent for spraying

S7302472.JPG

These below are the next gen plans on my shelf under T8's - they work well for VEG:

S7302458.JPG

S7302462.JPG

Rooting on my little ones in a 3x3x4 rockwool cubes:

S7302470.JPG

Mother Plant under a 125watt CFL, this light works great for mothers and VEG:

S7302456.JPG

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom