Bubba Kush & Bubble Gum Autos From Dr Seeds In FFOF

Jdeck

Round 2:
Strains: Bubba Kush Auto ,Bubble Gum Auto from Dr Seeds
Medium: FFOF
Nutes: FFOF trio
5gallon soft pots
Room: 3.5’x6.5’
Lights: 24/7 3 led total 570 watts actual adding more light soon.
Ventilation: 4” exhaust fan

Welcome any and all to my 2nd time growing this wonderful weed. I started the soak on 4/20 with distilled water in a solo cup above a heating pad overnight. Gave them all a tap and they all sunk. To the towel and in a bag they went. 2 of the Bubba Kush seeds have long thick taproots this evening, the other 3 are cracked and starting to weasel out. I put the 2 Bubba Kush straight into the 5 gallon pots. I gave a little water in the hole, and placed the seeds helmet down. It’s a pain to remove the casing,when it’s stuck. I’m hoping this helps. 2 lights are on veg only and turned down. Lights are 40” from soil. Room temp:78*. Hum: 60-75 %

Thx Capt. These are uncharted waters. My watering skills need to be better,starting in a bigger pot.

Remember, slower is better when it comes to watering, especially in bigger pots. I start at the edge, go all the way around, then wait about 15min, then from the center to the edge, and wait 30-45min. Then I repeat the 2nd step.

I slowly add the water in each step, making sure the water doesn't "pool up" on top of the soil. I believe it helps eliminate dry pockets under the surface, which can be bad for roots.

Also, during veg, try to let them dry out real good, to help promote faster, stronger root development.

Here we go @Pennywise ,@Tinted Tahoe. These seeds germinated fast. Trying things different this time. 24 hr light, I have more light than my first round. The seeds also went straight into bigger pots after germination. I ran 18/6 last grow and transplanted from solo cup. This will be a back to back auto grow.

Happy Thursday, I’m proud to say I’m the father of two beautiful seedlings this morning. The two Bubba Kush that were planted first have sprung into action. The tap roots are digging deep. I did help a little. I had a feeling I planted the seeds too deep. Last night I removed about 1/2” of soil from on top of the seeds. Pics tonight!! Cheers!!!

Here’s the new lil ladies. All 3 Bubba Kush are up and running. I’m afraid the FFOF might be too strong for the Bubble Gum seedlings. 1 is not looking healthy and the other is a slow poke. I dropped a new seed this morning. I will have to plant it in regular seedling friendly soil and transplant. Cheers!!!
Congratulations on the newborns! Don't worry so much about the FFOF, you cant believe everything you read since everywhere you go everyone wants to sound important by giving this dire warning or that. I have started many a weed in Ocean Forest. Funny thing about a weed... it thrives in adversity. If it finds soil hot, the air too damp, the sun too bright... these weeds simply adapt. They get used to it, whatever it is, and as long as they are able, they continue on. Your plant will do the same, and it will be all the more strong because of it and because of the strong soil it finds itself in. Be patient while they accomplish task #1 for a new weed... finding the bottom of the container. Once that happens, that little seedling is going to spring into action!

Day 5 &6 for these Bubba Kush and Bubble Gum Autos from Dr Seeds. The room is a comfortable 75-77 degrees and 45-60% hum. The lil ladies are growing by the day. A bit of stretch from one side with more blue in the light. I switched the lights around to see if it’s the lights or just a weed being a weed. Here’s the belated pics, Cheers!! Big puff, :cough:

Back
Top Bottom