Bubba Kush & Bubble Gum Autos From Dr Seeds In FFOF

Some big, good looking nugs in there Jdeck! :high-five:

Thanks Mr S. and Irie Lion. Not much to update. BK 2 will go into the dark closet tomorrow night. I had a restless, sleepless night. I use Cannabis primarily for sleep medicine. My brain does not like to shut off especially during football season. I had added anxiety yesterday which caused me to stare at the ceiling all night. Well, unfortunately I’m on the wagon for a bit. I was approached yesterday with a dream job offer in a local school system for a Hvac/r position. I don’t think they’ll drop me, but I’m cleaning up just in case. I haven’t had any edibles in a month, and only smoke at night time. I drink lots of water everyday, and have passed a test in 2 weeks before. I will be taking those damn over the counter sleep meds for the next few weeks. I absolutely hate them, but it’s necessary. I guess on the bright side, I will just appreciate my cured bud that much more after I sign the dotted line. I am excited to weight these colas after they dry. Thanks for staying on board all. There’s no way I could grow these fabulous medicinal plants without the encouragement from you all. Until I can medicate again, no more Cheers, but Keep Em Green!!!

SQ, thx brotha. The Bubba Kush seems to be very good genetics. I have found, I don’t care for an early harvest. ( Mostly cloudy tri’s). The autoflowers do accommodate my busy schedule. Things slow down around late fall, so I can run some photoperiods. I just had my second dumb move on this grow. I didn’t water/feed the 2 BK’s. Came home from camping to yellow shriveled fan leaves. I’m glad I leave them on instead of trimming. Probably saved themselves, whew. I really haven’t found a favorite yet. I’m leaning toward buying a cbd leaning strain to grow with my Strawberry Banana from Dutch Seeds Shop. I’m saving for a press, because I like dab hits. I would like to mix a strong thc and cbd together on the dab hitter, whatever it’s called. :laugh: Cheers!!!

I'm kinda running on a high right now with everything I've learned this week :) I can't believe it ... 2 months in and I was still making some critical mistakes ... which is why my plants are small.

The same thing happened to me recently ... I left the plants too long to water and they really wilted!

I also leave the big fan leaves on ... the research says exactly that ... they will save you in a crunch and during flower!

Happy Day all!! After nearly killing these wonderful plants, I realized not only did I dry them out too much, I had a light burning them also. I guess that’s what happens when I medicate before caring for my grow. Light bars have been raised. Here’s a few pics that I’m quite ashamed of but maybe someone will learn from my mistakes. #1 Keep cal-mag on hand, I would still have beautiful fan leaves soaking up light if I hadn’t been late. These ladies are hungry.
#2 I need better bracing for training, I will try plant cages for the next round.
#3 stay in tune with the plants. I got too comfortable/confident.
My next round of the same strains should be on point or I didn’t learn a thing. I’m looking forward to 3 more strains from Dr Seeds, next year.
I have green wishes for all of you. Thanks for following a boring journal. Cheers!!!
Oops, I forgot to take a pic of Cheese. She’s still nice and green and plumping up nicely. Big difference with the 3 gallon pot she’s in vs the 5 gallon pots the rest are in.

Damn! Me too ... light & water issues this week ... not fun. Those fan leaves may have saved you :)

And then there were 3. The last Bubble Gum Auto went in the dark room yesterday at day 101. She got cut today. Lots of chunky bud. I sure wish I enjoyed trimming as much as I do consuming. I will cut down the Bubba Kush hopefully the next 2 weeks. And Cheese has at least a few weeks. I did not get a chance to get started on the new seeds. After I finish trimming the Bubble Gum, I’ll have a chance to get them soaking. Here’s a few pics of the remaining plants. Have a great week all!! :blunt:Cheers!!!

Impressive! Hopefully my next grow will give results like yours!

Thanks Mr S. and Irie Lion. Not much to update. BK 2 will go into the dark closet tomorrow night. I had a restless, sleepless night. I use Cannabis primarily for sleep medicine. My brain does not like to shut off especially during football season. I had added anxiety yesterday which caused me to stare at the ceiling all night. Well, unfortunately I’m on the wagon for a bit. I was approached yesterday with a dream job offer in a local school system for a Hvac/r position. I don’t think they’ll drop me, but I’m cleaning up just in case. I haven’t had any edibles in a month, and only smoke at night time. I drink lots of water everyday, and have passed a test in 2 weeks before. I will be taking those damn over the counter sleep meds for the next few weeks. I absolutely hate them, but it’s necessary. I guess on the bright side, I will just appreciate my cured bud that much more after I sign the dotted line. I am excited to weight these colas after they dry. Thanks for staying on board all. There’s no way I could grow these fabulous medicinal plants without the encouragement from you all. Until I can medicate again, no more Cheers, but Keep Em Green!!!

Good luck on your new job, I have an interview tomorrow afternoon.

Sending positive mojo your way!

ttyl

Jdeck - congrats on the new job move. Best of luck the next few weeks! Your smoke is going to be extra enjoyable once you sign the dotted line :high-five:
Best of luck to you too @Pennywise! Hoping it's the right fit for you.

Good morning all. I think my brain is finally past the WTF are you doing to me stage. I swear i get dumber when there’s no thc to balance me out. Let’s see, I turned the wrong way on a 1 way street I’ve been aware of forever. I wasted 1 hr driving to a job because I forgot the key to the school. We’ll see how today goes. I was going to work a few hours today and said F it. Can’t screw up if I don’t go. On another note, I was told the Bubble Gum I harvested 3 weeks ago is awesome. I stashed 1/2oz for my return to the party. Thanks for the good vibes all.

The research you’ve been putting in should serve you well my friend. I’m looking forward to seeing your grow blossom Huge colas.

Thanks @Jdeck ... I have learned so much this grow ... and struggled quite a bit.

I compensate for rusty gardening skills with knowledge, and then try to apply what I have learned.

Right now, I just finished a final flush and I'm reaching out to the community for help on understanding trichome pictures better.

As for large colas ... I'm thinking it's not only skill and equipment ... but some strains just don't produce a lot of yield :(

True statement @SQl2kGuy, the Bubble Gum are known for smaller bud size and well Bubba Kush lived up to its name. Sorry I haven’t been on in a while. I have a lot of catching up to do. Between the start of football and cleaning out my work van to get ready for my new job, I’ve been busy, and plum tuckered out.
I have 1 plant left, Cheese is chugging along just fine. I am very pleased with my harvest on the 6 I ran. I’m looking forward to the same 6. The average with the attempted quad line is around 3 oz per plant, with the Bubba Kush around 4 oz a piece. I am absolutely sold on the training technique. I need to work on the spacing to get rid of the little bit of larf produced. So far the Bubble Gum is getting the rave reviews. I wish I knew. 2 more weeks and I can get my body back into balance. Keep em Green all!!! Enjoy the weekend.

Sorry I'm late, but I'm in.

Good news @Alafornia we’re going to rewind and do it again. I really slacked on my journal the first round. I’m hoping to do a better job this time.
2-Cheese Autos
2-Bubba Kush Autos
2-Bubble Gum Autos
All from Dr seeds
100% germination on these strains. They were soaked in cups 18 hours with distilled water. Put in damp paper towel, then in zip lock bags. 24 hours and all had nice thick tap roots showing.
I’m using FFOF again, started in solo cups, planted an inch down. 1-2 days and they all sprouted and looking healthy. I’m running 2- led with just the veg switch on. Measuring 200 watts from the wall. I will slowly add light through the week. I will attempt to quad line these once again. I will up pot into 5 gallon fabric pots in a couple weeks. I’m going to use the fox farm trio again, since I don’t have time to experiment, that nute lines has served well for me. I will water with distilled water until I start the nutes, then ph’d tap water it is. Here they are, the stars of the show!!!

Back
Top Bottom