Bubba Kush & Bubble Gum Autos From Dr Seeds In FFOF

True statement @SQl2kGuy, the Bubble Gum are known for smaller bud size and well Bubba Kush lived up to its name. Sorry I haven’t been on in a while. I have a lot of catching up to do. Between the start of football and cleaning out my work van to get ready for my new job, I’ve been busy, and plum tuckered out.
I have 1 plant left, Cheese is chugging along just fine. I am very pleased with my harvest on the 6 I ran. I’m looking forward to the same 6. The average with the attempted quad line is around 3 oz per plant, with the Bubba Kush around 4 oz a piece. I am absolutely sold on the training technique. I need to work on the spacing to get rid of the little bit of larf produced. So far the Bubble Gum is getting the rave reviews. I wish I knew. 2 more weeks and I can get my body back into balance. Keep em Green all!!! Enjoy the weekend.

That's what I'm working on next ... the training ... it is an art and takes practice ... but I know I'll find that happy medium between vertical and horizontal with a few more grows!

ttyl

Woohoo!

Day 5 for these wonderful medicinal wonders. They are doing great in their little homes. The 2nd nodes started yesterday and are definitely formed and growing today. They are all getting a little water every 2 days. I may need to up pot to their final homes sooner than I thought. I want to minimize the stress, since I will be topping the 5th node and stripping 1 & 2. I will finally get to try my harvest this weekend and get my body back in sequence. I did get 3oz off the cheese I harvested. Nice chunky bud. Not bad for a 3 gal pot. Keep em green!!!

Thx Mr. Sauga. I’m hoping this grow will do a lot better knowing the genetics. I gave a full watering to the cups today. Around 1/2 cup each working slowly from the outside in. They’re working on there 3rd set of nodes. This is probably the last watering until transplant. It’s a race against time with these auto flowers. I did get a chance to sample the Bubble Gum and Bubba Kush from the last harvest. Heck, I even mixed them in a joint. Quite present smoking and a long lasting energetic then lazy buzz. The Cheese is getting very skunky in their jars. I’m looking forward to smoking it. Cheers All!!!

Day 11 for the Autos. The 4th nodes are growing nicely and should start spreading out tomorrow. Transplant day is also tomorrow and I’ll take pics. They really look healthy. This grow the nodes are close with very little stretch in the main stalk yet. My veg lighting is getting better.
Lights 20/4
Temp 73-81
Humidity:50-65%
No nutes yet.
Tomorrow they will go into 3 gallon pots. I would rather use 5 gallon, but want to get this harvest done. I have Strawberry-Banana on the mind. Long night with 4 way scrimmage this evening. Only one parent thinking their kid belongs in the NFL. So I’ll call that a win. I feel bad for the kid though. Some parents act like total assholes. I’m glad to be using my natural Home Grown medicine again. Cheers all!!! Pics tomorrow!!

I only got 4/6 transplanted, ran out of soil. :hmmmm: I’m crossing my fingers, I don’t shock them and ruin them. I didn’t lose any soil from the cups or root base during transplant. I gave a little water to the outside of the pots. A bonus Cheese bud photo to brag a little. I really like mixing all 3 strains ( Bubble Gum, Bubba Kush,Cheese)in the grinder and rolled into a pleasant joint. Great sleep meds. :cheesygrinsmiley:Good Night, Cheers!!

Day 20 and they’re all stretched out. I topped the 5th node, pruned the 1st and 2nd nodes in another attempt at quadlining. They’re all growing nicely and should get they’re first round of nutes Monday. I did have a big frickin fly chewing on one of the Bubble Gums. I haven’t seen it in 2 days and no new signs of damage. Hopefully one of the cats got it. Cheers!!!

Day 20 and they’re all stretched out. I topped the 5th node, pruned the 1st and 2nd nodes in another attempt at quadlining. They’re all growing nicely and should get they’re first round of nutes Monday. I did have a big frickin fly chewing on one of the Bubble Gums. I haven’t seen it in 2 days and no new signs of damage. Hopefully one of the cats got it. Cheers!!!

Looking good, what do you have going on as far as training with the bottom four in your pic? I just topped mine below the 5th and removed the 1st and 2nd but am still ever trying to find a good way of LST. I've tried those U shaped garden stakes but they didn't work very well, and then settled with gardener twist ties once in the smart pots. They work ok, but not my favorite and I can't use them when in the 1 gal pots they start in. What you have going on looks interesting.

Looking good, what do you have going on as far as training with the bottom four in your pic? I just topped mine below the 5th and removed the 1st and 2nd but am still ever trying to find a good way of LST. I've tried those U shaped garden stakes but they didn't work very well, and then settled with gardener twist ties once in the smart pots. They work ok, but not my favorite and I can't use them when in the 1 gal pots they start in. What you have going on looks interesting.
That is my stoned version of quadlining. I use very precise measurements of extra coat hangers:rofl: I made hooks to use on 2 plants and made X’s to tie to with the other 4. I’m not quite sure which works best yet. I do need to go to the gardening store and pick up cages. I’m hoping it will help with support when they are budding. Somehow a top main branch snapped yesterday on a Bubba Kush. I now have a tri-line. Sucks, I lost 1/2-1 zippy there. They are filling in nicely, since I started their nute schedule. I’ll take pics Saturday. Thanks for checking them out. I really don’t want to screw this grow up. Cheers!!!

Somehow a top main branch snapped yesterday on a Bubba Kush. I now have a tri-line. Sucks, I lost 1/2-1 zippy there.

Yeah, I just lost one too on my Royal Gorilla... I ended up letting the opposite side just grow up in the middle and topped it again to see if that might make up for it... may play a little with this one and try a few things. Ladies are looking good!

Day 35: The stretch is on. The Bubble Gum are a week ahead of the rest. The Bubba Kush are starting to pack on the pistils and the Cheese are a lil’ behind, just showing. I have started a light dose of flower nutes and lightened up the grow. No burned tips yet, maybe I’m getting better. My local grow shop had a cool fair this weekend, where I scored a cool pic from the raffle. Lots of samples as well. I got a full line of H&G nutes I’m going to try next grow. Pics are from Saturday, they’re bigger and more full today. Thanks for checking them out. Cheers!!!:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom