Bubba Kush & Bubble Gum Autos From Dr Seeds In FFOF

Day 42: As you’ll see the stretch is on. I think they’re about done stretching and packing on flower. I’m still following the Fox Farm chart and on week 3 of flower. One of the Bubble Gums are definitely stunted compared to the rest, but she’s packing on flower. Almost half way there. I included a couple of young flower pics from the Bubble Gums, Cheers!!!

Day 49, and around around 4 weeks in flower. I believe the stretch is about over. They are starting to stack on bud nicely. I’m still following the FF feed program, with cal/mag in between feedings. They’re getting a drink every 3-4 days. I really tried to dry them out last week. They were a sad sight for a few hours. The BG on the bottom right is a hungry girl, the rest are showing they also need a little more with a bit of yellowing. Sorry, pics are not the best. Have a great week, until next weekend, Cheers:passitleft:

Yesterday was day 56. The Bubble Gum Autos are starting to ripen nicely. If I remember correctly, they were the first to get harvested last grow. I just upped the cal/mag to try and slow the yellowing fan leaves, I also increased the flower nutes to full strength. The Bubba Kush and Cheese are stacking on flower nicely. Have a great week all!! Cheers!!!

Day 69: BG2 is mostly cloudy, and will be ready soon. The rest are chugging along and plumping up nicely. BG1 is such a runt, but is starting to ripen. I have added ChaChing to the feed line up. I am using 1/4tsp/gal along with the cal mag, alternating with BigBloom/TigerBloom. PH is at 6.3-6.5. So far the plants are responding well. Thx for checking them out,Cheers!!!

Looks close JC. It's hard to tell but that one pic(5th) looked like lots of amber. It could be the sugar leaf and not the calyx or the lighting but it just looked amberish.
Thx MrS. I believe that amber is on a leaf. I’m trying to be more patient. I just gave her a good watering, with cha-ching , so I’ll see what happens. Hopefully next weekend I’ll give her the ax. We really enjoyed the BubbleGum last harvest, not a very good yield tho. I’m working on getting a veg closet going for my next grow. just big enough for a couple mother’s and 2 shelves for clones. Hoping to learn how to clone. Cheers!!!

Day 78: The Bubba Kush and Cheese will need support this week. They are getting heavier everyday. 3-4 will go 100+ days. BK 2 is maturing nicely. The Bubble Gums are finishing up. I did take the tops off of BG1. I just can’t keep my hands off the scissors. It’s dried and curing in the jar. I’m hoping to blaze it up this weekend. The Cha Ching seems to be doing a good job. The yellowing and rusting of leaves has stopped. The most frosty plants I’ve grown. Pics are of BK2 buds. Cheers All!!! Thx for checking them out:passitleft:

Day 78: The Bubba Kush and Cheese will need support this week. They are getting heavier everyday. 3-4 will go 100+ days. BK 2 is maturing nicely. The Bubble Gums are finishing up. I did take the tops off of BG1. I just can’t keep my hands off the scissors. It’s dried and curing in the jar. I’m hoping to blaze it up this weekend. The Cha Ching seems to be doing a good job. The yellowing and rusting of leaves has stopped. The most frosty plants I’ve grown. Pics are of BK2 buds. Cheers All!!! Thx for checking them out:passitleft:
Beautiful finish! :goodjob:

Berry-D'licious No AACT Organic - Grow Journal
Pineapple Chunk Mega Crop Test - Grow Journal

Day 83: I took down the rest of BG1. All dried and in the jar. BG2 should see the dark closet later this week. The rest are putting on weight and maturing. Cheese1 will be 3rd to get harvested. The rest have 3 weeks. I will start the germination of my next grow next weekend. Top left to Right: Cheese1,Bk2,BK1Bottom L to R: BG2,Cheese 2. Enjoy your week, thanks for checking them out. Cheers!!

Day 90: The last BG is cut and hanging. I’m quite disappointed in both of them. I F’d up somewhere along the line. The three armed Bubba Kush will be harvested by next weekend. The rest are maturing nicely. At least a couple of weeks before I harvest them. Both Bubba Kush and Cheese have grown nicely for me. I started 8 new seeds today. Keep your fingers crossed!! Cheers!!!

Back
Top Bottom