Bubba Kush - Dinachem - Blue Dream - Skunk #1 in Coco

Fatty you are doing awesome man. I was looking at your pics and thinking, 'that plant is gonna be a beast'. Then you wrote it! Weird when that happens. Keep it up man. Oh I found some more info on the Duck'sfoot, it is around in hawaii, so your theory makes perfect sense. I read that they are big yielders and take a long time to grow out, also they can be sensitive to nutes. So it all adds up pretty well. Happy skunkday and have some reps for the solid progress!
:thumb:

Dinachem lovely little bush aswell happy days these 4 are happy on there Wilma aswell ec 1.6 ph 5.6 rising a little but ec is sitting nice so ok
IMAG27141.jpg
IMAG27262.jpg
IMAG27222.jpg
IMAG27161.jpg

Temps still around 24 humidity around 60 so roll on the buds

Fatty you are doing awesome man. I was looking at your pics and thinking, 'that plant is gonna be a beast'. Then you wrote it! Weird when that happens. Keep it up man. Oh I found some more info on the Duck'sfoot, it is around in hawaii, so your theory makes perfect sense. I read that they are big yielders and take a long time to grow out, also they can be sensitive to nutes. So it all adds up pretty well. Happy skunkday and have some reps for the solid progress!
:thumb:

Very kind my friend happy skunk day to you aswell reps for you aswell on the research as I was pulling them out I was just going shit it's going to be a beast to every plant no other words would of cut it and to be honest this is probably my smoothest run so far (touch wood) but it's the fun bit now I get rather camara happy when the buds come

Skunk#1
IMAG2814.jpg
IMAG2810.jpg
IMAG2813.jpg
IMAG28091.jpg
IMAG28112.jpg
IMAG27991.jpg

Both tanks are on ec 1.5 and I've added big bud now 1mil per litre then making it up with a&b no more root stim now and I've took a lot off the bottoms of all plants not to much because there is lots of light getting down their ph is 5.6 to 5.9 temps 19 to 25 it's getting a bit cooler now so my fans not working so hard humidity is around 60% so all good

Quick few pics as I was filling the tanks there really starting to get thirsty now ec still 1.5 ph has started to drop a bit aswell this happens in flower so now I will ph to 5.9 and let it drop as far as 5.6 temps humidity all good still but the dehumidifier will be added in a few weeks to keep it bellow 55% .
May the green gods shine on us all
IMAG28501.jpg
IMAG28522.jpg
IMAG28421.jpg
IMAG28431.jpg
IMAG28562.jpg
IMAG28631.jpg
IMAG28552.jpg
IMAG28471.jpg
IMAG28371.jpg

If your pH drops your plants are using more water then nutrients, I would reduce the amount of nutrients you are feeding.
This is the thing kjc my ec is not rising it happens when you start to flower I'm not sure on the full ins and out of it yet but it's called the acid rain affect from what I can make out so far it's the plant getting rid of its stored up vegging hormones and replaceing them with flower hormones it will level itself out again after the stretch has stopped.

i notice with my blue dream i get a faint tangerine smell when it was budding

Back
Top Bottom