Bubba Kush - Dinachem - Blue Dream - Skunk #1 in Coco

Quick couple of pics from this morning out comes the string I think
IMAG31051.jpg
IMAG31071.jpg
IMAG31021.jpg
IMAG3110.jpg
IMAG3098.jpg

Sorry about the lack of updates folks I been very busy decorating my new house .the girls are all doing superb skunks are all cloudy on the trichs so I'm going to put them on flush tonight until I have 20 to 30% ambers blue dream is around 90% cloudy so give her a few days and she will start flush aswell and the rest will start overdrive tonight until there all cloudy big pic update tonight I promise.
Keep it green folks

Really sorry for the lack of updates but moving house I'm now 8 miles away from my plants but don't worry next grow is back home. the skunks are on asgood as 20% amber but only had a few days flush so I'm waiting a couple of days unless they are nice and yellow tonight which they could be with my low ec oh and they really do smell like stale cat piss .blue dream is a beauty and starting to show a few amber trichs so she is now flushing aswell and giving very strong blueberry with hazy hints .the others are still not ready to flush but growing great the cheesy Dick gets cheesier with each generation of cutting the bubba lovely plant but you would think it's plain old og hopefully some if that bubblegum will come back as she rippens and last of all dinachem smells like a fruity diesel to me very pleasant anyway here's a couple of picks I will do some more later
IMAG31261.jpg
IMAG31302.jpg
IMAG3133.jpg
IMAG31321.jpg
IMAG31311.jpg
IMAG31321.jpg

Holy cow Fatty, I haven't checked your grow in a while or you haven't updated, but WOW your plants are looking fantastic. Very nice long, thick top cola's.+ reps are in order for sure.:thumb:

hey there trich, i add about 40% perlite. adding perlite gives more oxygen to roots because it adds aereation and better drainage, every time you water, you bring in new oxygen for roots, equals to more explosive growth, but beware because you should never let your coco dry, and it will dry out faster when you add perlite so you will need to water more often

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom