Bubba Kush - Pre '98 & Katsu Cut S1 w/ Tora Bora & Master Kush - Mineralized Soil

Re: Bubba Kush - Pre '98 and Katsu cut S1 w/ Tora Bora and Master Kush; Mineralized S

Sweet!

Re: Bubba Kush - Pre '98 and Katsu cut S1 w/ Tora Bora and Master Kush; Mineralized S

Thanks Buckshot. Well, the next time I'm going to dig out my 10 gallon aquarium bubbler and use it to aerate these nutes. The biggest Pre '98 took to the nutes well, even though it has a lot of catching up to do before it's looking good again I didn't pull them out of the closet for pics 'cause I don't have the time today):

0071117.JPG
016459.JPG
017416.JPG
014559.JPG

I flushed this topped Katsu cut. I didn't feed it much because it looked okay (actually a bit dark green) but I figured 0-7-0; no N, so what the Hell. I forgot that dark green means excessive P sometimes too, and the leaves are showing zinc lockout a bit, as well as a slight bluish tint and a bit of waviness and brittleness. Until I see the leaves lighten up on this plant I'm just going to water as soon as the soil is dry enough:

0061179.JPG
015501.JPG

The two later topped and bigger plants took to the nutes okay, even though they showed some warp and wilt in the leaves. I think as soon as I get these in a drier soil condition they will begin to pull out of the underfeeding conditions I put them under from not using molasses from the beginning:

0051350.JPG
0081023.JPG

The clone of the Pre '98 looks okay, but a bit pale still. It took moderatley to the nutes as far as wilt and leaf warp goes:

012661.JPG

The whole unit (I took a few of those bodacious fans after the pic):

010854.JPG

I'll try to pull this grow off with a little respectability.....

:peace:

simply beautiful.

Thanks guys yeah the frost on these is incredible :) Wish I was better with this camera but I promise I'll take them out soon the purple in them is starting to show a little and I'd like to get some good pics of that. It's gotta be the taste that everybody says is the best in the world not the smell 'cause even after I chopped that GSC and GDP, the other 2 GDPs in my third unit still smell better than the Bubbas. Whoopin' their a$$, actually..... :/

As they flower out, the Katsu cut and the Pre '98 are showing distinct differences in flower appearance. Structurewise, with the exception of the larger Pre '98 they seem very similar. The Pre '98 is more "user friendly" than the Katsu cut in my opinion.

Thanks Buckshot.

I'll try to pull this grow off with a little respectability.....

Come on! There is no fun in that... and what self respecting chimp doesn't wanna chuck some poop? :cheesygrinsmiley:

jesting of course, your ladies are beautiful, I like that tall lanky dark girl in the middle!!!

what does it smell like? Harley loves his purple too that he just cropped. mother fuckers been too busy smoking it to update his journal LOL

Hee hee an absence of about a week on your thread is the best smoke report there is :)

So far it doesn't have a smell unless I take a fan leaf and squash the end of the petiole. It has a light sweet smell like bubblegum, but the earthy weed smell isn't there yet.

So damn frosty!

Here's another frosty one out of my collection :)

0031512.JPG

This is a Grand Daddy Purple clone. The reason I put this pic in here is to show what the difference is when you follow the directions, so to speak. This plant went into a 5 gallon pot of Icemud's mineralized soil 4 weeks ago after being cloned into Roots Organic soil, and I've been feeding it 2 Tbsp. Hi-Brix of molasses with 9 ml. of Hygrozyme since, alternating in between with waterings of pure RO water. I'm going to start feeding it Super Swell 0-7-0 and molasses before it starts to look like these Bubba Kush plants. The only other difference is that the mix sat 5-6 weeks after being watered in.

oh wow shes pretty. maybe that is purple haze? africangrower was showing some purple, really fluffy and beautiful. he was loving the high as well

yours is so beautiful

I thought that GDP was a cross between Big Bud #1 and Purple Urkel, but I don't know if Purple Haze is in either of the parent's genetics. Thanks for the compliment; I'm trying to bring them around a bit. Man there isn't much weed there, but the frost is incredible.....

Dang sat on my camera and accidentally put a setting on might have helped me out on the pics glad one end of me gots a brain..... :)

The whole mess:

0011580.JPG

Pre '98 Bubba Kush:

0071121.JPG
0051351.JPG
0021574.JPG

Pre '98 Bubba Kush top/clone:

0031514.JPG

Katsu cut Bubba Kush:

0041426.JPG
0061183.JPG

I've got pelletized Peruvian Seabird Guano (10-10-2.5) that I crushed and put 2 tsp. of into 2 gallons of RO water (along with 2 Tbsp. of Hi-Brix molasses). Tomorrow I'm going to give this to the biggest 3 plants in this grow; they are showing N deficiency too much. The smaller plants (Pre '98 clone and small topped Katsu) will be fed differently. I also have 2 gallons of the Super Swell/molasses mix I have been using. The Master Kush plants and the Pre '98 clone are getting a 50/50 mixture of both of these, and the Katsu cut will get just the Super Swell mixture. Gonna get rough mixing separate nutes when they all start showing differenty levels of deficiencies.

I thought that GDP was a cross between Big Bud #1 and Purple Urkel, but I don't know if Purple Haze is in either of the parent's genetics. Thanks for the compliment; I'm trying to bring them around a bit. Man there isn't much weed there, but the frost is incredible.....

no experience at all with GDP, just speculating!

big bud x purple urkel, eh? whats purple urkels genetics?

More pics @ 6 weeks and 3 days of 12/12 for the older Pre '98, and 5 weeks of 12/12 exactly for the Pre '98 clone, other Pre '98, and 2 Katsu cut Bubba Kush plants. Oldest Pre '98:

0011588.JPG
0061189.JPG
0081032.JPG

Katsu cut, getting jealous and trying to outkief the Pre '98 :)

0031522.JPG

Other Katsu:

0041434.JPG

Pre '98 clone:

0021581.JPG

Younger Pre '98 (and looking a different pheno?):

0051359.JPG

I think this shot was of the lowers on the bigger Katsu cut:

0071125.JPG

I fed the oldest Pre '98 a mix of crushed Peruvian bat guano 10-10-2.5 (1 tsp./gal. of RO water) with 1 Tbsp. Hi-Brix molasses this morning. I'm going to do all of them with this mix once before I finish out this grow with Super Swell 0-7-0.

sticky icky!

sticky icky!

Still got a month left too longer for the others! :tokin:

I said it at the beginning; I'm looking more forward to seeing the Katsu chop out. I'll take them out so people can see the purples better; the 4 headed Katsu is just now starting to purp up, and the lowers on the Pre '98 are pretty as Hell.

Back
Top Bottom