Bubble hash, advice needed please

Barney86

Hi troops so, my current crop is fucked. Propper fucked. Light timer malfunction at the wrong time. On the plus side though I've probably got a pound or more of pretty potent, cabbage type buds lol. So im gonna get aquainted with my bubble hash bags. It came out shit the last time so im gonna watch some tutorials tomorrow. Just wondering how much ill get back? Is there a rough ratio of weight to weight? Its all really frosty, just fluffy and cabbage looking so fancy an experiment :)
Also annyone know of a y guhs in particular to watch for it on you tube?
Thanks in advance :)

Hey Mate,
First, sorry bout ya plants man, that sucks.
Good news is I love making bubble hash, full melt high quality stuff.
What size bags mate?
If they are the ones that will fit a 20L bucket, I will give you directions for that.

Its about a deep penetrating stir....
Believe it or not, mixers and stirrers usually smash too much vegative material off.
Broomstick, clean one, but broomstick.
Its a bit of work, but the best quality bubble you have ever had.
Hold the top central over bag and stir with lower hand, you want a slight froth on top.

Right, now to ratios. For one run, I do 3 passes of the main bag.
Get water as cold as humanly possible for the whole run and you want 5 bags of ice.
That will do 3 runs, bag and a half of ice per run.
Put sugar leaf, buds, chopped roughly in 1/2 pound or so, fill up with ice on top, leave about 10cm or so on top of bag.
Fill bucket with water until 3/4 full.

Test for bottom of bag with smooth end of broomstick, come up about 3-4 inches and stir clockwise for awhile, anti clockwise... 10 minutes usually does it.
Give bucket a few taps here and there and let sit 5 min.
Pour thru bags... Do another 1-2 times.
Check trichs in material, no tops your done.

Take bags once drained, get a clean spray bottle full of freezing cold water, and spray the hash into a point in the screen, collect with spoon, straight onto hash pad over teatowel to pull water out.
After everything is collected put in freezer to harden then you can peel of pad, chop up with razor finely and let dry.
Best bubble you will ever smoke, tried every method known. That out of them all was clear quality winner.

Sound mate thanks for that. My last batch was shit. I put it through the blender and let it sit for hours cos was minced and forgot about it. Came out more like a shit bit of squidgy black.
I was pretty pissed about the crop but such is life. My first grow thats had any problems and my next lot were ready to flip anyway so its all good as long as my mrs never works out how much it actually cost me lol.

Yeah, usually go on about 10% return, but with this method its Bullshit strong, I made a seasoned grower hug me after a pipe of Pineapple Chunk melt, said it was best hash he ever smoked...with a tear in his eye. Super proud. Lol

If you do want some low grade hash, just really smash the last run but collect seperate, will just be more plant matter in it.....in it... Lol

Oh and I cant take credit for this method, but the man who can is a hash demon, made stuff 10 years ago that opened my eyes. Thanks mate.

Back
Top Bottom