Bubble Hash and Screen Press Hash Questions

Jinro

ok!! so my buddy came up to me last night saying he had got his hands on a garbage bag full of bud shake/stems and fanleaves today (im guessing from his faja). Anywyas he wanted to make some bubble hash and of course i was super excited so i figured id head to the community and look through all the diffferent hash making tech. but couldnt find my answers.

Alright question 1. Buddy grinded it all into basically powder id say, and first thing i thought was now making bubble hash or silk screen hash would be outta the question
im going by what ive seen that all the plant matter should still be relatively bigger or more crumbly but not dusted!! just so the trichomes can break off that. but what happens when its looks all the same.
will the trichomes/thc still seperate from the shit plant matter?

and question 2. iwhat grade of screen should i now get taking in consideration of the now powder problem?

and question 3. what method is better and more pure bubble hash or dry silk screen hash?

hope you can all help. were both tierd of oil and wanted to make hash any help would be awesomee

peaceeeee

There are some that have recommended pulverizing/grinding your trim to make water hash, but I disagree. I like smaller pieces for sure, but intact. The problem I see is that grinding ruptures the glandular heads & also creates a whole bunch of small plant debris. The former limits the amount of hash you can collect, while the latter increases the amount of foreign (leaf) matter that is simultaneously collected. So, you can still run water hash, but it won't be as "good" as if intact. However, you may actually get more overall as the leaf material will inevitably get included. If you press by screen, you will get even less total material & likely more contaminated. Just my opinion. Best.

BTW, drying to a crisp & finely blending is a common practice for butter and/or oil extraction, so...

Back
Top Bottom