Bubble Hash consumption

Jri5002

Does anyone have any recommendations on how to consume bubble hash? I am not sure if I should smoke it out of a bowl, use my volcano vaporizor, or hot knife it. Any suggestions from previous experiences?

took your advice and packed up a bowl of some "sour diesel" and bubble hash. I lit the bowl once and only toked four hits out of it. That was over an hour ago and I am still ripped.

niice.lol i believe this is the most conventional method of smoking hash in general.

Knife hits for sure! Bubble bag hash isn't as quality as kief or other more traditional hashes. The knife hit helps hide this, and saves the smoke from being wasted between hits.

I disagree about the quality statement. Bubble hash is purer than keef just because of the way it's made IMO.
I once knew a guy who liked knife hits. He was a pretty knowledgable grower but seemed to let his mouth run away from him at times. ;) I myself could never get into knife hits as they are just too hard for a person alone to do IMO. I just throw a chunk of hash into a glass pipe and puff softly.lol

I like mixing it in with bud in a joint, putting a bit on top of a bowl, putting a lot on top of a big bowl, and hotkniving hash is always fun, unless you KO yourself and burn your face by accident. (It's happened to me before, but with hash oil and kief mixed together and rolled into little balls.)

lol sounds like a mission boss.lol

Most of the time I mix or sprinkle with herb in a bong or pipe. I've tried the hot-knife trick before and couldn't quite get the hang of it.. But I'm supposedly getting hold of some leaf trimmings so I plan to make a nice batch of bubble-hash either this or next weekend :cheesygrinsmiley: I'll try hot-knifing again. I don't think I had the knives quite hot enough the first time I tried it.

I've smoked almost 5 grams of bubble through my little brass pipe since the last cleaning and I have yet to dump out any ashes. Just a random observation. Oh - and I was inadvertently lowering my tolerance since the screen was a little clogged. I was putting the normal amount in the bowl, but I really had to draw hard to get a hit, and very little smoke was coming back out of my lungs. I started experiencing symptoms of the medical conditions that are mitigated w/ MJ. After a few days I figured it out and broke a chunk of debris out of the chamber under the bowl. The next hit was free flowing and huge by comparison. Wow - back in the saddle again!!! I think when the screen got clogged I was just sucking the hash down through into the chamber below.

Back
Top Bottom