Bubble Hash Fun

Sounds like it’s going to be a decent run. Making hybrid hash with different strains really interests me. Massive potential for creating unique flavours and effects.
I have never done it any different.lol all my trim goes into the same old skool ice bags and has a battering with a wooden stick left , then right , then left , then right....................then left , then right , let it settle for 15 mins then more battering followed by resting , repeat again then harvest the results , smile at my happy return then throw it all into a heap to dry out after hand pressing a little. It is a ball ache I loved initially but now dread. I have some great trim from the blackberry , Lsd-25, Bluedreamatic and smoothie to do but am putting it off .lol seeing this has now spurred me on to get it sorted. have lots of ice stored for the task but about 3 carrier bags of it all to do !!!!.
Love the results you guys are getting. cant beat your own Hash. hits me harder than the bud too !.
usual return is approx 1oz for each crop cycle I do so enough to keep me smiling. lol
be on it now as a task that needs doing.
nice job on the thread Lewy.
I did this a while back but is a way to do bubble hash for us cavemen.lol
Let's make some bubble hash today use it for ref anytime

Very nice @TurboBucket amazing looking hash. That’s a great idea insulating the washing machine I’ll have to copy that idea! What did you use for the insulation as it looks a neat and tidy job?

Neoprene foam, Marine grade. I used 1/2".

Screenshot_20200313-192757.png

That's the one I ordered, just about perfect size a little bit left over.

I have never done it any different.lol all my trim goes into the same old skool ice bags and has a battering with a wooden stick left , then right , then left , then right....................then left , then right , let it settle for 15 mins then more battering followed by resting , repeat again then harvest the results , smile at my happy return then throw it all into a heap to dry out after hand pressing a little. It is a ball ache I loved initially but now dread. I have some great trim from the blackberry , Lsd-25, Bluedreamatic and smoothie to do but am putting it off .lol seeing this has now spurred me on to get it sorted. have lots of ice stored for the task but about 3 carrier bags of it all to do !!!!.
Love the results you guys are getting. cant beat your own Hash. hits me harder than the bud too !.
usual return is approx 1oz for each crop cycle I do so enough to keep me smiling. lol
be on it now as a task that needs doing.
nice job on the thread Lewy.
I did this a while back but is a way to do bubble hash for us cavemen.lol
Let's make some bubble hash today use it for ref anytime
Definitely need to do a hash run GG and post some pics! Bet you get some amazing results with all those strains from your recent auto run. Plenty of time now the country is going into lockdown. :oops:

Definitely need to do a hash run GG and post some pics! Bet you get some amazing results with all those strains from your recent auto run. Plenty of time now the country is going into lockdown. :oops:
hope your stocked on pasta and loo roll mate ?. hahahaha Fucking imbeciles. lol The flu I am recovering from after 6 weeks and had me physically on all fours catching breath is here already , no doubt it will be THIS that folks are getting BUT it works perfect for some derisive political agenda ( brexit shelved , economy being pounded by awful budget , slipping opposition party plans into action etc....!)
I am planning on having a run this weekend as I need to clear the freezers for stockpiling pigs trotters and chicken feet. lol

hope your stocked on pasta and loo roll mate ?. hahahaha Fucking imbeciles. lol The flu I am recovering from after 6 weeks and had me physically on all fours catching breath is here already , no doubt it will be THIS that folks are getting BUT it works perfect for some derisive political agenda ( brexit shelved , economy being pounded by awful budget , slipping opposition party plans into action etc....!)
I am planning on having a run this weekend as I need to clear the freezers for stockpiling pigs trotters and chicken feet. lol
Ha I might have to let my plants grow some leaves just in case the loo roll runs out! Lol. I’m ready for isolation sitting on a big pile of weed and hash. Pretty worried about it though if I’m honest. Most of my family have underlying health issues and I don’t think anyone is going to escape it now. Crazy times.

Man some of the hash on here looks like sugar wax, way better then the “‘moroccan melt hash” I see at the dispensary. Do you guys cure the trim before working with it, or before storing in the freezer? Heading to the hydro shop to pick up some micron bags today, I got ice and buckets already. Excited to try to create some of the yummy art I’m seeing in here.

I don't necessarily cure the trim no. I hang the whole plants for 10+ days then dry trim. The nugs go into jars, the trim just gets put into shopping bags and stored in the freezer.

Using fresh frozen trim will give a slightly more flavorful and lighter colored product, but at a reduced yield.

I don't necessarily cure the trim no. I hang the whole plants for 10+ days then dry trim. The nugs go into jars, the trim just gets put into shopping bags and stored in the freezer.

Using fresh frozen trim will give a slightly more flavorful and lighter colored product, but at a reduced yield.

Thanks. Mine dried for 4 days been jarred for 4 so far. I’ll bag the trim and throw it in the freezer now it’s been steady at 62% RH. Think a ounce of trim is worth the hassle? Got more trim coming in a week or so, I can wait if need.

If you're that close to having more I would just wait.

The most important thing when making hash is to keep everything as cold as possible. You're not using the ice to grate the trichs off. The cold makes them brittle so they will snap off when being swished around in the water. The screens are there to sort out the different sizes of material. You gotta work it around a little bit in the bottom of the bag with some water to get it all to sort through properly.

Folks, I"m seeing some truly great pics of product here, but nowhere on this thread do I find any directions on how to make it. Anybody want to help a brother out?:bong::Namaste:

Folks, I"m seeing some truly great pics of product here, but nowhere on this thread do I find any directions on how to make it. Anybody want to help a brother out?:bong::Namaste:
Hey @onewarmguy as soon as my next run is ready I’ll make sure I post a step by step guide. In the mean time if you go to post 74 onwards in the first journal in my signature that should help you out my friend.

Back
Top Bottom