Bubble Hash Fun

Hey 420 family and fellow hash aficionados. I’ve been wanting to start a group bubble hash thread for a while now, somewhere everyone can get together ask questions, share info, post pictures of their hash and spread the love of hash making.
If anyone has been on @Grandpa Tokin’s rosin page you can clearly see when everyone gets together everyone benefits as the quality of rosin being pressed there has got to the highest of levels. Some come on folks let’s hear about your tips and tricks and lots of pictures of the good stuff!
I’ll kick things off with some pictures of previous runs and follow up with an update on my latest batch.
:green_heart:
B0A79347-4E9E-469A-BE50-E634FE34C356.jpeg
5F7F7A8C-17BE-4082-9C17-D9B8B7C6CCC5.jpeg
38F7CE3C-5E70-4D4A-918E-0D940E9CEC0E.jpeg
64816821-E8C3-4CF3-87AB-84F9C15782F0.jpeg
D855EFD7-55C1-4FA9-80F9-E8FFC57A3276.jpeg
E0F067A4-53DE-40AA-8C93-730E621AD555.jpeg
BE690A56-4896-4D3D-B193-01AC33D12099.jpeg
15F6D5CE-A5D5-4598-A392-C8D95ACA7E5E.jpeg

My freezer was getting full of trim after a recent harvest so on the weekend I decided on a hash run. It really is my favourite part of the harvest and can be very rewarding. It’s pretty exciting pulling up a bag and finding a fat lump of golden trichomes once the water has drained. I use a portable washing machine and 6/7 bag set up.
23266E10-D38F-40FD-BD26-D68E37F1C4F4.jpeg
Having the washing machine makes life very easy and I paid just £60 for mine. Probably one of the best £60 I’ve ever spent as it’s more than paid me back.

This run started with me combining the trim from two different phenos of French Macaron. I let this material slightly defrost whilst getting everything set so yield was down. A definite no no when making hash. Still ended up with 6 grams of very tasty bubble.
1F7C2B05-325B-43E1-B8DB-7AD3CCB1FB44.jpeg
78EA7A7A-8F37-4144-9128-2EC41E773DAB.jpeg

Next up I made some hybrid hash which contained the trim of,
3 x Creme de la Chem
1 x G13 Pineapple Express #2
1 x Northern Lights x Big Bud Ryder
1 x G13 x Blueberry Headband
Because of so much trim at once I decided on two washes, the first 8 minutes in the machine to take the cream followed by 12 minutes to hopefully catch the rest.

First wash
Much better quality this time. 7.5 grams of melty goodness. Probably the best flavoured hash I’ve ever made.
58B14AD5-F87F-4E57-9279-361247BD5773.jpeg
E8F9F982-A1BB-47A4-939F-6436E1F3373C.jpeg
40E122DC-A774-4938-BB24-5D21D7D108FF.jpeg
5212BF02-AB94-46AF-B64F-C838E7C1134E.jpeg

Second wash
Removed a few bags for the second wash. Kept the 160 micron to filter the rubbish, the 73 micron to catch the better quality and the 25 to catch the rest. Very happy with the quality considering and added another 6 grams to the haul.
08A647E0-C8CA-4AC4-8378-7C4E294BCEAC.jpeg
7AD2DB8A-BE55-4219-9F8A-65D3A92F2C6C.jpeg

So I’ve ended up with 19.5 grams of hash. It’s gorgeous but you’ll have to take my word for it as I’m not sharing!;)

Yes @Ladon straight in with some fine looking hash. Strawberry Lemonade sounds amazing bet it tastes great. Look forward to seeing your next run.

Much appreciated, your hash looks amazing too :high-five: I don’t have a washing machine so I can’t say I enjoy making hash but I love consuming it :blunt:

Strawberry Lemonade has an awesome aroma and is a good smoke, I recommend it for day use.

I've never made hash but my buddy gets some killer Afghan hash. Wish I could make that stuff.
Hey @BooMtoLate back in the day we use to get Afghan black but man that was hard to get hold of, Proper hash! If you are ever in a position to have a go at making hash it’s surprisingly easy and a cheap basic set up can produce some killer hash. Go for it buddy you’ll be glad you did.
:high-five:

Much appreciated, your hash looks amazing too :high-five: I don’t have a washing machine so I can’t say I enjoy making hash but I love consuming it :blunt:

Strawberry Lemonade has an awesome aroma and is a good smoke, I recommend it for day use.
Thanks buddy I’m just about to go hit some but thought I’d better get this tread started first! Lol :passitleft:
The washing machine takes a lot of the work out of producing hash which is probably why I enjoy it so much. It also gives you some consistency allowing me to adjust the time to achieve higher quality. In other words I’m a lazy hash maker!

@BooMtoLate, @PE636 you won’t regret making it unless your like my buddy that used 8 ounces of good bud and something stole the chunk out of his garage before he could try it :laugh:

I see everyone leaves the hash in a chunk to dry, I chop mine up to powder then put it back together after it dries. Anyone experience issues with mold leaving in a chunk?

I think this is what I should do with some outdoor harvest this summer. Awesome looking hash guys. Something I rarely get a chance to enjoy, guess I'll have to do something about that.
Hey @PE636 it really is worth the effort as you can create some very special hash. Be great to get some outdoor growers involved.
:high-five:

@BooMtoLate, @PE636 you won’t regret making it unless your like my buddy that used 8 ounces of good bud and something stole the chunk out of his garage before he could try it :laugh:

I see everyone leaves the hash in a chunk to dry, I chop mine up to powder then put it back together after it dries. Anyone experience issues with mold leaving in a chunk?
I’ve read numerous articles on hash and mold but I’ve never experienced any myself keeping it in a block. Don’t get me wrong I’ve never had big amount at most 6/7 grams per block and I store in parchment wraps. I’ve hash in my collection well over a year old and it smells like I made it yesterday.

I bet your mate wasn’t very happy! I wonder if whatever stole the hash enjoyed it as much as we do?:laugh:

I’ve read numerous articles on hash and mold but I’ve never experienced any myself keeping it in a block. Don’t get me wrong I’ve never had big amount at most 6/7 grams per block and I store in parchment wraps. I’ve hash in my collection well over a year old and it smells like I made it yesterday.

That's good to hear, I doubt any hash would last a year at my place :lot-o-toke:

This thread motivated me so I just made a small batch of hash from Hash Passion

I bet your mate wasn’t very happy! I wonder if whatever stole the hash enjoyed it as much as we do?:laugh:

He was pissed off but I'm sure the chipmunks just had a good winter :rofl:

That's good to hear, I doubt any hash would last a year at my place :lot-o-toke:

This thread motivated me so I just made a small batch of hash from Hash Passion

He was pissed off but I'm sure the chipmunks just had a good winter :rofl:
Wow that looks some potent stuff. :drool:

You've already seen these Lew but I thought I'd put the pics up anyway. The Hashplant D from Bodhi Seeds seems to be made for hash. This is my second attempt. I'll be doing another hopefully next week....
DSC00723.JPG

120 micron....
DSC00725.JPG

73 microns....
DSC00726.JPG

25 micron....
DSC00727.JPG

You've already seen these Lew but I thought I'd put the pics up anyway. The Hashplant D from Bodhi Seeds seems to be made for hash. This is my second attempt. I'll be doing another hopefully next week....
DSC00723.JPG

120 micron....
DSC00725.JPG

73 microns....
DSC00726.JPG

25 micron....
DSC00727.JPG
Glad your here Professor. Can’t wait to see what you produce from all the different strains you run. Looks like the Hashplant D is living up to its name, that looks delicious!

Glad your here Professor. Can’t wait to see what you produce from all the different strains you run. Looks like the Hashplant D is living up to its name, that looks delicious!
I've still not finished picking all the sugars off the HPD's. They're so sticky that its a tedious and slow process. The Wilma grow gave me a some nice trim which will be a mixed strain run. I'm getting ridiculous amounts of finger hash from the sugars as well which is nice. I'll post some pics of that later after I've finished moving the grow room
:passitleft:

I've still not finished picking all the sugars off the HPD's. They're so sticky that its a tedious and slow process. The Wilma grow gave me a some nice trim which will be a mixed strain run. I'm getting ridiculous amounts of finger hash from the sugars as well which is nice. I'll post some pics of that later after I've finished moving the grow room
:passitleft:
Sounds like it’s going to be a decent run. Making hybrid hash with different strains really interests me. Massive potential for creating unique flavours and effects.

Back
Top Bottom