Bubble hash

Dry ice is really common around here. It can be bought by the LB at local grow stores, grocery stores :D
Freeze dried broke up erb or trim, drop it in bubble bag put in some dry ice. Wait couple minutes till you see frost on outside of bag. Then lightly shake over counter top.
Easy peasy.
I personally think dry sift is more flavorful than any other way. But it's just my humble opinion
I agree !!!! easy like the old saying "Keep it Simple"

I'm a big dry sift fan and have been making it for 20 years using these 8" lab sieves. I have half a pound of the stuff aging like fine wine. (I hope)

Shitload of sugar trim and popcorn in the freezer to deal with too. It's the right time of year for processing too. Barely above freezing in the mud room and the RH is only 15%. Just have to put my rig gear on to stand in there to do it without getting hypothermic. Lol

I save the used and finely ground pot to flush with iso and get a goodly amount of decent oil from that tho never kept track of the yields. Always meant to by bubble bags but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Kiefmaker01.jpg

:peace:

I used to do dry sift that way with stainless steel washers and shake it.

I switched to larger trays. Not sure which is better. The shake with the round lab sieves is a good one. They cheaper than the trays with screen for sure. I just bought some 160 micron silk screen frames gonna give them a go here next.

Back
Top Bottom